Add Product

Search Results:

apple warranty issue

Hello my family had purchased an open imac in 2014 and i sent my recept into apple and they rejected the warranty to be updating it to when i purchased it and i eventally found out there was a policy change that they did in 2015 and i would like to see what the resulution would be to my issue. i would also like to include a message i was given from apple themsevles . This message is coming straight from apple support Warranty reset would have had to be requested by Best Buy when the unit was returned

Emerging Expert

Re: apple warranty issue

You should post this in the forum under Computers.

However, if you purchased it in 2014 it is 5 years out of warrety now.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

my warranty was from 2013-2014 not 2014-2015 and with that policy change its a bestbuy issue still

Emerging Expert

That does not change anything. You are not going to be able to get warrenty servcie anymore.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Valued Contributor

I don't understand the question ether.. it's only had a 1 year warranty regardless. Geek squad often covers the open box units themselves when the manufacturer refuses. It's 2021 the warranty is long long expired.