Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Store help

I need to speak with someone at a store in Kokomo and Fort Wayne, IN. Nobody EVER picks up the phone! HELP!!!
Topics: 1,223
Kudos: 711
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 295

Re: Store help

Perhaps the pandemic has reduced their staff. Unfortunately, a lot of stores sometimes won't pickup if they are busy and don't have anyone that can answer the phone. Your best bet is to try to go to the local store and see if someone can help you.

Is there anything in particular the community can try and help with ?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I’ve been trying to get with someone for the past 2months!! Trying all days/times of day, and nothing!! I live 40 miles from the closest store. Is there anyway I could forward a screenshot to you? Tv is flashing a sequence of colors (slowly).....white, yellow, green, blue. Can’t remember if there was a red in there somewhere......then a screen comes up with a chart I would like to get to you. I tried unplugging the unit for a while and no change. Can’t use the remote either. The tv is a Samsung UN65TU7000.

I replied, but I didn’t use the add comment tab, sorry.....see below. Thanks
Valued Contributor

This doesn't sound like a store type question. If you have the extended warranty thru best buy call the geek squad number. If you do not, call the manufacturers support number.

Thanks