Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung refrigerators

I will call
It would appear That they don’t ensure the icemaker and call it an accessory Because they know they fail
Any reasonable person wit any reasonable person would believe when they bought an extended warranty of the refrigerator that I think entire refrigerator is covered including the icemaker

There is no way that ice maker is an accessory. It is built in the refrigerator, just like the motor is built in. An accessory is something you can buy extra or not buy. Bestbuy knows they are selling a bad product and they do not care. They will try to get out of paying by using anything they can. It kills me that so many people are not made aware that the Samsung refrigerators have a faulty ice maker. If bestbuy was a reputable retailer they would send back every Samsung refrigerators to Samsung and you can bet if they did send all refrigerators back to Samsung they would fix that problem fast. But bestbuy and Samsung do not care for their own customers at all. If they did care, then they would stand behind their products. But they chose to not tell anyone about the problem. After a lot of cussing and fussing with Samsung and bestbuy, Samsung sent out a repairman that was not with bestbuy and he said the refrigerator can not be fixed. Then Samsung said ok, we will.give your money back but you have to spend it at bestbuy and that was fine for me.

They repaired it yesterday and the ice is now a solid mass I can’t even open the icemaker door

I too own the garbage Samsung fridge. It's now out of warranty and I'm still paying for the thing.

I've had it "professionally defrosted" twice, never had it fixed, but I have to defrost the ice maker every 2 weeks now. I thought Best Buy had become a customer-centric company, which is why I started shopping here again, but it appears this is not the case. This $2,300 fridge doesn't make ice, Best Buy knows it, Samsung knows it, and nobody cares because they already have our money. I want my money back.