Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung refrigerators

My refrigerator will be replaced this Friday. Thank you bestbuy and Samsung for doing the right thing. It's a shame Samsung cant get the ice maker working properly and it stay that way. I did like everything else about the refrigerator. Come on Samsung I know yall can get this fixed for all your Samsung customers. I am happy they are replacing it. Thank you

Great - what are they replacing with? If only they would take care of mine. BB will be back at my house again tomorrow. This is about the 6th visit Smiley Sad

I'm getting a LG refrigerator. Have you called Samsung. If not call and complain. Call supervisors and whoever you can. Just keep up.

First, bestbuy tells you that the ice maker is an accessory. How can it be an accessory when you were never given the choice to have it or not. Plus, tell them to take ice maker out and give you the door that does not have all the crap so you can have a door that you can use. Call Samsung keep calling, keep calling bestbuy. I blame bestbuy the most on this. If bestbuy stood behind their products then bestbuy, everyone of the stores should send everyone of those refrigerators back to Samsung. Bestbuy is selling a known bad refrigerator. They know they are bad but do not tell the customer so really they are ripping their customers off buy continuing to offer bad products. I would lay money down that Samsung would fix the problem if all the best buys sent them back to Samsung. But stay on them, I got my money back, and everytime the ice maker has a problem call them, it cost bestbuy to send a repairman out and order parts. I told bestbuy I had 3 years left on my warranty and they will be out every month for the next 3 years fixing the ice maker. But dont give up. Call Samsung and ask for a supervisor, tell him all this. The ice maker is not an accessory it is built in. They have no door that doesnt have the ice maker not in it. Just dont give up. I think it took me about a month of calls, to bestbuy and Samsung. At the first sign of ice maker problem, get them out to fix it

I called and Best Buy did not respond

Call Samsung too. And keep calling. Or you can also write to the news stations in your town and see if they will run a story about the bad products that bestbuy sales and how they say it's an accessory when it's in fact built in. Keep calling. Dont give up.

My Samsung refrigerator can connect to the Internet play music show me recipes and tell me what’s inside the refrigerator when I look at my iPhone however it does not make ice
The icemaker has been repaired five times. It’s a known problem you can Google all of the issues with the Samsung icemaker and still Best Buy sells them it’s so distressing to pay over $4000 for a refrigerator where the icemaker consistently does not work more than one repairman came to my house told me he fixes these every day and the ice maker does not belong in the refrigerator and I will have problems forever
I think I should get a replacement refrigerator and Best Buy should apologize for selling refrigerators that have known problems I wish I could Get a new refrigerator

Keep complaining and keep calling. Call supervisor after supervisor and dont take no. Tell them it's not an accessory to the refrigerator it is built in. An accessory is something that you can choose to have or not have. And like I said, call the news channels in your area, tell them how bestbuy is selling refrigerators at top dollar and the ice maker is bad. Just like the repairman told you. The ice maker does not belong in the refrigerator side, or they need to come up with a fix to fix it right. You gotta get tough with them. Let them know if they cant make this right for you, you'll be forced to call a lawyer. 4000 is too much to pay for a refrigerator when the ice maker will not ever work properly

It’s a shame we have to work so hard

We shouldn't have to. But no one wants to take the blame. Like I said, I blame bestbuy for continuing selling a bad product, I blame Samsung cause I believe they can do better but they dont want to. But it's your money they took. They owe you and every other person they took money from. I'm sure there is a whole bunch of people that will just let it go. I spent 2600.00 for my refrigerator. I really thought if I pay a good price I will get a better refrigerator. They gave me my money back, of course I had to spend it at bestbuy but that was fine. I got a cheaper refrigerator that seems to be better than the Samsung, I also got a small freezer, and tv for my grandsons bedroom. But it took a lot of me fussing about it. I'm 60 years old and living off a disability check. I had plenty of time to sit and fuss on the phone. Then finally they called and told me I can get my money back. So when the store got the ok from Samsung I went shopping. They delivered the new stuff and took the bad refrigerator away. And life has been better. Just dont give up. I kept telling myself they are not gonna just take my money, I had people telling me to just get something else, or just make my own ice with ice trays. No, oh no. I paid good money and they better stand behind their products. Good luck