Search Results:

Replacement plan for PS4 Pro

[ Edited ]

Consumer Complaint

{removed per forum guidelines}

{removed per forum guidelines} {removed per forum guidelines}

January 17th, 2019

Dear Customer Service, 

On the night of the 16th of January, I went up to Best Buy to purchase a replacement plan for my Playstation 4 Pro. I had come up to the same store before for similar reasons related to the game system. It originally began with wanting to use my extended warranty to replace my old PS4 Pro since it started acting up and having internal errors. Since my warranty hadn't expired till the 17th of January, a geek squad associate originally told me that I could just bring my old system in and exchange it for a new one, no problem. Well, when I arrived the next day to exchange, that was not the case. Now, I usually never had a problem when coming to Best Buy to get something from their range of high quality products. But, when I got up there I was asked several questions about what happened to it and they needed a second opinion from a higher up to give the all good before they then told me they weren't gonna exchange it but send one in the mail. Now, thats fine if as long as I got one in exchange, but I really did not appreciate but treated as if I intentionally damaged my game system in order to get a new one. It took away from the the welcoming experience I get from coming into Best Buy. Now, I recieved my system in the mail and talked to the geek squad at the store who said for some reason they couldn't get there computers to process the purchase of my replacement plan on my new system, in case anything happens to it. Mainly because its a refurbished game system, insteasd of new. They gave me a number to call to do the purchase there, which felt different from I'm used. I'm gonna send the old system in the mail tomorrow after work and call the number for the plan. I'm really sorry if this gets anybody in any trouble. All I would like to in return is that the Best Buy store in Warner Robins, Ga know that they might need to work on how to approach certain situations or else there gonna start losing customers. The store address is 3040 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093. 

Highlighted

Re: Replacement plan for PS4 Pro

[ Edited ]

-Eric {removed per forum guidelines}