Add Product

Search Results:

Poor Customer Service at Best Buy

I recently called Apple with regards to replacing the batteries in my 2 iphones and i was referred to the Christiansburg, VA Best Buy Store. I called the store and made an appointment for 4:20 and 4:40pm for my battery replacements. My appointments were this past Friday. That afternoon at 3pm i got an email from Best Buy reminding me of my appointments and asking that i arrive 5 minutes early. I arrived 45minutes early and was told by the Geek Squad employee that it would be at least 7pm before they could look at my first phone. I had to drive an hour each way and I found this to be unacceptable given that i had an appointment. The Geek Squad employee and store manager both felt that this was acceptable and gave no resolution. I have called the Best Buy 800 number several times to speak with them and each time I am transferred several times resulting in being on the phone for 30 minutes plus with an additional transfer to someone else and I never ultimately get to speak with someone about my issue.

I want to point out that I am a 30+ year customer of Best Buy and I am very disappointed at the lack of help at the store level and the inability to reach someone at the Best Buy 800 number that would be willing to speak with me about this issue.

Re-thinking my shopping choices in the future.

Re: Poor Customer Service at Best Buy

UPDATE

I thought i would take a chance and call the Best Buy 800 number yesterday and ask to speak with a customer service manager. The person i spoke with put me on hold and after about 40 minutes said that he would have a manager call me back yesterday. 

Well guess what??? Thats right, no one called me back.

I am really concerned. The customer service at Best Buy appears to be non existent.

Re: Poor Customer Service at Best Buy

I got an email from best buy that i had a reply from them. The system showed a reply but i was not able to see any reply from them. The only option i had was to click a button that said accept solution....i clicked it thinking it would take me to their reply but nothing.....

Very confusing and my issue is unresolved....