Add Product

Search Results:

In Home Appliance Repair

I had a scheduled in home appliance repair appointment with GEED SQUAD today, 12-24, between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

I get an automated phone message stating that the appointment is scheduled between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

I made this appointment on 12/19, and why all of sudden change.

I called the number, and of course they are coming in the afternoon.  I will be out of town this afternoon, and I was told that I will receive call to reschedule two to three days later. WOW!!!  If this is the kind of support I get from Geek Squad, I will probably consider buying from elsewhere in the future!!!

Re: In Home Appliance Repair

I was told that someone would call be back to reschedule, and no one called.  I called on 12/26, had to wait 35 minutes to speak with an agent.  Then I was told that it an appointment was not available till the next week.  

This is my first experience with Geek Squad for in home repair and I am not impressed at all!!!

Highlighted

Re: In Home Appliance Repair

My second appointment was scheduled for New Years Eve, and no one showed up. When I called to find out when the repair person would show up, I discover the repair shop was closed for the day.  The Geek Squad support person that scheduled the appointment was too lazy to find out if the repair shop was open or not.

Then I found out it might be 2-4 days before I could get another appointment.  Words cannot describe the incompetence from Best Buy Geek Squad!!!