Add Product

Search Results:

How long would it take to get a battery replacement on a iPhone 6s Plus?

So my battery capacity went down to 77% the other day & Apple recommends getting the battery replaced when it goes under 80%. I heard the other day that all Best Buys do repairs on iPhones now so I was planning on getting a battery replacement. How long would it take for it to be repaired? Is it just usually a few hours or could I be a day or two without my phone?
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: How long would it take to get a battery replacement on a iPhone 6s Plus?

It should be only a couple hours but be sure to create a reservation before going in. Those guys have been swamped with repairs.
Regular Contributor

Re: How long would it take to get a battery replacement on a iPhone 6s Plus?

To add on to Spopatt's correct statement - it could potentially take longer depending on whether they have your battery in stock. Sometimes, in rare cases, they have to order the battery from Apple and that can take a few days. However, you'll be able to use your phone while you wait for the battery to come in and then they should call you when it is in and you can drop your phone off for the same-day battery replacement.
I am not a forum moderator nor voice of corporate. One of the corporate moderators will be with you as soon as they can for the official response from Best Buy. The forums work on a first come, first serve basis and it can take a while for a response.