Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Defective GE Profile Refrigerator

I have had the Geek Squad out 6 times for repairs for my refrigerator. The first two times they sent it GE repair people because they were to busy. I have had it repaired for the same issues over and over. This last time they said they would try 2 different parts and if that did not work they would replace it. Well the next day my refrigerator was not cooling down at all and all my food went bad so what they fixed actually made it worse. I called the same repair guy because I had his cell number and he came out that same day and was trying to figure out why it was not working. He said that it just needs to be replaced so he called his manager. They did not honor their agreement and said I would have to have it fixed again with parts that have already been replaced. I have had 6 repairs three done by GE because Geek Squad sent them out but won’t honor those repairs and I am now going on five repairs with Geek Squad. I talked to the customer service, appliance manager and some other manager and they were not nice or helpful. The warranty clearly states that after 3 repairs for the same problem that it is lemon and will be replaced. I lost over $375 worth of food after this last repair which is Best Buy’s fault and I hope they plan on paying for it I submitted a claim. I know they set a limit but this was their fault because they did not fix it right. This refrigerator is defective and needs replaced it has been fixed 6 times in 3 months! Enough us enough and Best Buy needs to realize that there comes a time when you just need to replace something after a certain point. Please someone help me with this because everyone I reach out to does not listen. This is a $3,000 refrigerator and last year alone I spent over $13,000 at Best Buy on a custom home entertainment system and another TV plus this refrigerator.

Re: Defective GE Profile Refrigerator

Store was Henderson in Nevada the appliance manager was Eric Vecerina, GSDM was Sterling they were not helpful at all and very nasty. The Geek Squad Technician was Omar who was very nice and was the one who said it need replaced his manager Alex also said he would replace it after this last time. But some how the story changed after it was all said and done.

Re: Defective GE Profile Refrigerator

I would like to personally thank the Henderson, NV store Manager Ernesto for resolving this situation.   Ernesto was professional, empathetic and listened to the problem.  He also showed interest in doing what was best for the customer.  After a very stressful and difficult week, Ernesto renewed my faith in Best Buy.  I will continue to do business with this store location. Top notch customer service and an awesome Store Manager.  Thank you Ernesto!