Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Complain for desktop repair

[ Edited ]

I dropped off my desktop computer, total cost of over 1500, because one of the fans wasn't working. This was on Nov. 3 The estimated completion date is 11/20. Here we are 10 days after that date and still no computer. The repair order number is {removed per forum guidelines}. Here is my repair status 

• 11/16/2018 02:01 p.m.Your device is in our queue and will be assigned to an Agent soon.
  • 11/14/2018 11:42 a.m.We've ordered parts for your repair.
  • 11/14/2018 11:32 a.m.An Agent is diagnosing your repair.
  • 11/14/2018 11:32 a.m.Your device will be assigned to an Agent soon.  

So it took 10 days for it to be assigned to an agent.

Parts were ordered.

Two days later 11/16, it is now put on a line to be assigned to an agent to be repaired.

This was 2 weeks ago.

I called on Tuesday 11/27 to see it I could get information. They were unable to contact the repair warehouse and I was told I would get a call within 48 hrs with a repair update. Three days later no call.

So bestbuy sells me a computer with a service plan. I bring in my computer for service and they keep it.

Best Buy has my money and my computer.

I have nothing. If I dont have the computer I will also return the Oculus rift I bought for my son. He can't play anything without the computer.

Today I am calling up the 1-888-237-8289 again. Then I'm going to go to the store where I dropped it off.