Add Product

Search Results:

BSOD w/ Different Stop Codes

About a month and a half ago, my friend helped my build my custom PC. For the first few weeks, everything was running perfectly fine. However, the problems started arising after that. At first, I would sometimes get kicked out of a Fortnite match with the error message that said something along the line "There was an error with your installation. Please verify it to continue playing." Then the issue worsened to my PC crashing completely and the BSOD showing up almost on a daily basis. These crashes usually occured only when I was using an intensive application like Fortnite or screen recording a video. The frustrating thing was that the stop codes were often different with "memory_management" being the most common one.

I've tried using windows memory diagnostics tool to identify the issue but no error was found. My PC specs are below:

Video card: GeForce RTX 2080

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz

Ram: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: BSOD w/ Different Stop Codes

You would have to make an appointment and pay them for diagnostics. It could literally be anything, bad ram stick, power supply not providing enough power to the video card, not wearing an anti static band during assembly and damaging the motherboard. Literally anything.