Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Shipping

by on ‎05-03-2014 09:52 AM

I wanted to start buying more games through the website and I see some nice benefits to buying through bestbuy. The only issue is that I do not have a store nearby to pick up the items and when I pre-order a game, it ships the day of the release while competitors have it at my door the day of release. At least that is what a bestbuy representative informed me. Hope you guys take this into consideration for future changes.

Comments
by
on ‎05-03-2014 08:24 PM

I definitely agree release day delivery would definitely help out Best Buy.

by
on ‎05-05-2014 10:42 AM

Depending on vendor agreements and product availability, this isn't always possible. Pre-orders are shipped as soon as they're available though, and the best way to ensure delivery as close to a game's street date as possible is to select express shipping at the time of checkout.

Thanks for the suggestion!

by
on ‎05-05-2014 10:42 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. Please review floated posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your concerns. For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289. We do not have any information as to when more PS5 or Xbox Series X/S consoles will be available.
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels