Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    
0 Votes

RELIANCE UPON DELIVERY DRIVER'S RETURN TO WAREHOUSE BEFORE HANDLING DAMAGED TV

by GWBRIGGS on ‎10-15-2019 05:13 PM

RELIANCE UPON DELIVERY DRIVER'S RETURN TO WAREHOUSE BEFORE HANDLING DAMAGED TV ISSUES IS STUPID BECAUSE:

1. RESOLVING THE PROBLEM (CRACK TV SCREEN) SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY ADDRESSED WHEN THE SOON TO BE EX-CUSTOMER BRINGS THE PROBLEM TO THE COMPANY'S ATTENTION.

2. ASKING THE CUSTOMER TO WAIT 24 TO 48 HOURS BEFORE VERIFYING THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED IS LIKE WAITING FOT THE POST OFFICE TO DELIVER MAIL.

3. BEST BUY'S " SOLUTION CAUSE THE SOON-TO-BE EX-CUSTOMER LOOKING AT THE CRACKED TV."

4. WHAT AMAZON AND EBAY DO IS UPON NOTIFICATION OF A PROBLEM IS IMMEDIATELY SELECT A DATE AND TIME TO DELIVER THE REPLACEMENT AND PICK UP THE DAMAGED ITEM.

5. WHILE BEST BUY IS DECIDING WHAT TO DO TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM OF A CRACKED TV,

6. I WILL NOTIFY MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ANOUT THE DELIVERY OF A CRACK TV TO OBTAIN A TEMPORARY CREDIT.

7. THEN, I WILL ORDER THE SAME TVFROM AN AMAZON OR EBAY VENDOR WHO WILL DELIVER A NEW TV WITHIN 24 TO 48 HOURS.

8. BEST BUY'S "SOLUTION" WIL RESULT IN THEM GOINGOUTOF BUSINESS SHORTLY.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. The Insignia and Rocketfish communities have been merged into this forum, please click on the links directly below in our Community Browser area to access our Insignia and Rocketfish boards! Rocketfish and Insignia can be found under our Best Buy Brands boards.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels