Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Even More Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered

by on ‎04-27-2013 07:40 PM

So here are the only remaining titles available for this promotion.  Smiley Sad

2013 Titles:

I will be getting GTA V (midnight release I hope) and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered is the best new release incentive hands down, no competitors even come close.

This can't really be the end of this promotion?

It's the main reason why I choose Best Buy to get all my new releases.

Not when there's still so many great upcoming titles to be released!

How about continuing the promotion for the following titles.

New Suggested Titles:

•  Battlefield 4

•  Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition

•  Resident Evil: Revelations

•  Destiny

•  Metro: Last Light Limited Edition

•  LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

•  Ride To Hell Retribution

•  Fast & Furious: Showdown 

•  Dark

•  Batman: Arkham Origins

•  Final Fantasy XIII: Lighting Returns

•  Watch Dogs

•  Remember Me

•  Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

•  Dark Souls II

•  Deadpool

•  FUSE

•  GRID 2

•  Lost Planet 3

•  Brothers in Arms: Furious 4

•  Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots

•  The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Sorry for missing some PlayStation exclusives but I'm an Xbox man.

So feel free to suggest any titles I may have missed.

We did it once HERE, can it be done again?

My wallet sure hopes so!!!  lol

- 3DK 

This is no longer part of our Gamers Club Unlocked membership.
Comments
by
on ‎07-08-2013 05:35 PM

Allan-BBY Thanks!!!  Smiley Very Happy

I really believe this promotion needs to become a permanent benefit of the "RewardZone - Gamers Club".  Perhaps adding new titles each month or at least refreshing the list every 3 months.

What does everyone else think about this?  Please add your thoughts and comments.

THANKS - 3DK

by
on ‎07-08-2013 07:03 PM
This is a big part of my business at Best Buy and since the start if the promo, BBY has been my go to for day one videogame purchases. Hope to see it renewed.
by
on ‎07-08-2013 07:14 PM

I would love to see this promo continue, this is one of the only reasons I get games at launch.  Want to see:

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Rayman Legends
Beyond: Two Souls

Batman: Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts

Pikmin 3

The Wonderful 101

Super Mario 3D World

Mario Kart 8

Thanks BB for the great promo.

by
on ‎07-08-2013 07:36 PM
I preordered Xbox One with Best Buy and just hope that they have most of the next gen titles added to this promo. Definitely have made best buy my go to place for pre-orders and reselling.
by
on ‎07-08-2013 08:40 PM

This has been a great promo. I have bought 90% of my games at bestbuy since fall 2011 since they have had this promo. $20 rz certs is unbeatable, especially for release day games.

Please keep this promo alive this fall or I know hundreds if not thousands of shoppers that will get their games elsewhere. I used to preorder all games through Amazon.com but stopped that when this deal came out, and i have been a bestbuy day 1 game purchaser since then. Thank you and don't stop the release day love!

by
on ‎07-08-2013 11:17 PM

I agree that the promotion should be extended again. I think it should become a permanent thing that is done year round with new titles added every couple months. I do take issue with a few of the games that you have listed such as Deadpool, Dark, Fuse, GRID 2, Remember Me, Fast & Furious, and Metro. These titles have already been released, therefore cannot be pre-ordered. Just please be sure to include next gen versions of games in this promotion, don't limit it to current consoles. Also, adding some Nintendo games couldn't hurt, seeing as how they are $60 now too. I would also add a few PS4 exclusives like Gran Turismo, Beyond Two Souls, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, and Drive Club. Also, maybe give $20 for each game, but give a bonus $20 if you buy 5 games from the list. It would give people more incentive to buy more games than just one or two. Another promotion that I have in mind that could help Best Buy increase the initial install base of next gen consoles is to maybe give 2500 bonus points for buying a PS4 or Xbox One within the first week.

by
on ‎07-08-2013 11:35 PM

Pre-order and purchase any game on this list and receive 1000 bonus point ($20). Pre-order and purchase any 5 games on this list and receive an additional 1000 bonus points ofr each five you purchase. Can only get credit for each game once.

• Saint's Row 4
  • Madden NFL 25
  • NHL 14
  • Beyond Two Souls
  • Batman Arkham Origins
  • Battlefield 4
  • Assassin's Creed 4
  • Call of Duty Ghosts
  • Watch Dogs
  • Need for Speed Rivals
  • Gran Turismo 6
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Destiny
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Knack
  • The Crew
  • Drive Club
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Pikmin 3
  • Wonderful 101
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Forza 5
  • Titanfall

Purchase a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One within a week of their respective launches and receive 2500 bonus points or a free game.

by
on ‎07-09-2013 03:52 PM

@ diamonddisc just to clarify when I first listed all these titles on: ‎04-27-2013 none of them had been released yet.  So you actually would have been able to pre-order them.

- 3DK

by
on ‎07-15-2013 12:13 PM

i hope this promotion comes out sooner rather than later for the next generation console releases.  I like @diamonddisc list of games and i hope i couple more will be added, mostly some vita games or next generation titles.

by
on ‎07-15-2013 09:02 PM

Would love to see the games mentioned so far added/this promotion extended. The closest Best Buy to me is 40 minutes away and 40 minutes back...without traffic. That said, because of this promotion I make that trip about once a month now, have been GCU Unlocked for well over a year, have bought more games Day One than I ever would without the promotion, and have traded in more at Best Buy than at GameStop when I go to pick up my new games.

When it comes to buying games Day One, Best Buy has my business as long as this promotion keeps going.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums.

Please review posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your questions.

For further help please visit Best Buy Support.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels