Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    
0 Votes

Eve Avenue Moissanite jewelry or jewellery rings

by on ‎12-05-2022 02:13 AM

https://eveave.co

Eve Avenue Moissanite jewelry or jewellery rings ,A Moissanite stone are similar appearance and size costs 1% of a Diamond. Moissanite vs Diamond Overall, Moissanite is a fraction of the high cost of a Diamond. This is primarily due to supply and demand since Diamonds are still fairly popular in the US for engagement

About Eve Avenue D MOISSANITE RING'S

EVE AVENUE Moissanite 

Eve Avenue offer hand picked, jewelry stones in the colorless range. The GIA has developed a color grading scale which is commonly used in diamonds, and the same scale can be applied to Moissanite. Grades D, E, F are the colorless options we offer.

MOISSANITE CLARITY

The carat is the traditional unit of measurement for a diamond's weight. Moissanite is typically not described in its actual carat weight because it weighs approximately 10% less than diamond. For example, a 6.5mm round diamond would weigh 1.0ct while a 6.5mm round moissanite weighs ~0.88ct. The two stones, Moissanite and diamond, are the same size, but two different carat weights. To minimize the confusion this causes, Moissanites are listed with their size in millimeters and the diamond equivalent weight in carats. This way, a 1ct round diamond and a 1ct round Moissanite are the same size.

COLOR 

The GIA has developed a color grading scale which is commonly used in diamonds, and the same scale can be applied to Moissanite. Gemorie offers moissanite stones in the colorless range(grades D, E, F)

CARAT WEIGHT/SIZE 

Since moissanite weighs a little less than a diamond of the same size, moissanite is measured in millimeters rather than carat weight. When compared to a diamond of the same size, moissanite may measure differently in weight but it will measure close to or the same in diameter.

Comments
by
on ‎01-11-2023 06:26 PM

Which gemstones do you prefer apart from the Moissanite?

by
on ‎01-12-2023 07:00 PM

Amethyst, pearls and garnet are the gemstones that I prefer in jewellery. Apart from being incredibly beautiful, they have a special meaning. I rarely buy jewellery, but if I see something beautiful with these stones, I will take it without hesitation. On the energetic level, they give me energy and a strong spirit. On the mental level, they give me intelligence, ambition and nobility. I also have a Mood ring with a very beautiful stone that changes its color. These rings were popular about 50 years ago. But now they are becoming fashionable again. Each of my rings is unique in its own way.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums.

Please review posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your questions.

For further help please visit Best Buy Support.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels