Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Elite Plus PS5 Event

by on ‎02-04-2021 02:10 PM

Would you please consider allowing Elite Plus members exclusive access to the purchase of the PS5?

Either hold an event that allows confirmed Elite Plus members only to make their purchase or allow Elite Plus Members to pre-order, while you vet that we are not bots, you can release the units in order that they were placed.

I don't have time to monitor twitter for drop notifications and then come to the BB site and fight with bots, I'd simply like to have a personal link for me as a confirmed Elite Plus member that I can use to place my order.

Please consider this to calm some of the madness for your most loyal customers.

I hear you on this, and we appreciate you idea here. I can assue you we are always considering ways to provide a better experience for our customers.

Comments
by
on ‎03-05-2021 01:49 PM

Once again, during today's PS5 restock, it seems that no matter how how "close" I got to actually buying a PS5 (even got it in my cart at one point, only for it to be removed upon checkout), this entire process just feels sloppy and unresponsive.

I really do hope BB sees the value that this idea would bring. Think about how much people would sing the praises of being an Elite/Plus member if this terrible experience was made hassle-free for them.

by Emerging Expert
on ‎06-18-2021 08:39 AM

Game Stop. You mean the place that closed several hundred stores in 2019.  Another 1000 this year.  That Game Stop.

GS is asking you to pay an extra $20 to get on the list of people who can buy the PS5 from them.

It still does not mean you are going to be one of the few to get one next time around.

There are still going to be dozens and dozens of GS Pro customers who want to claim a small handful.

However, on the bonus end it will help the scalpers out a bit and up their chances.

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.

by
on ‎06-18-2021 08:59 AM
Well I guess I can be excited that a GS employee seen my suggestion to BB and made it happen! 😂
Hopefully one day Corie Barry will have a chance to read the idea page and think to herself " that's a great idea I think we should do this!"
I still do not have a PS5 but hopefully she reads this before the PS6 comes out!
Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. Please review floated posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your concerns. For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289. We do not have any information as to when more PS5 or Xbox Series X/S consoles will be available.
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels