Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

DLC for DBZ Battle of Z

by on ‎02-07-2014 12:00 AM

Best Buy should sell this DLC stand alone for the Vegito character.  Its sold on ebay for up to 135 dollars!! I'd gladly pay 10 to a reliable/trustworthy source like Best Buy rather than risk an ebay scam!  Namco doesn't seem to plan to release it in USA on the PSN and i understand your company has a contract with bandai Namco for this item.

I did hear back on this and unfortunately we are not able to move forward with this idea.
Comments
by
on ‎02-11-2014 04:54 AM

I have the Vita version and I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for the extra characters!

by
on ‎02-11-2014 04:00 PM
Yeah they need to release them we paid the money for the game just like everybody else we supported namcobandai also
by
on ‎02-11-2014 04:02 PM
We paid just as much money as everybody else we should get the dlc
by
on ‎02-12-2014 04:16 PM
Why hasn't this happened yet?! There's a least 5,000$ worth of dlc waiting to be sold to a very eager public!
by
on ‎02-13-2014 08:36 AM

Bump

by
on ‎02-13-2014 05:59 PM

I'd pay as much as I need to in order to get Super Vegito. I got it from GS and got the other two DLCs, but when I checked BestBuy.com before the release, it was NOT stated that Vegito's bonus DLC would be included, so I didn't preorder it.

Now I learn from Namco Bandai themselves that there is no plan to release? That is a crime against the players! We shouldn't be deprived of our chance due to poor decisions made by NB.

If Best Buy could offer stand alone DLC codes before the contract runs out, I'd pay as much as they want!

by
on ‎02-14-2014 05:36 PM

It would be so awesome if you sold the Vegito DLC for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.  It is the last DLC for the XBox 360 version that I need.  I hope you can make it happen! Thanks Best Buy!!

by
on ‎02-22-2014 05:15 AM

It is simply outrageous that one of the most praised character in the Dragonball Z universe gets implemented as "final boss" in all versions of the game (PS3, XBOX and PS Vita), but that this character is not unlockable in the game itself.

There were many players in the world, take EU for example, who couldn't order any version with Super Vegito (DLC character). The Japanese Playstation Store has this character (and the other 2 DLC characters: Super Saiyan Bardock and Goku -Naruto Sage Mode- on sale) while our Playstation Store does not have this on sale.

It's simply unfair to make it possible for a certain group of players to be able to effortlessly download these DLC characters by paying for it in the PS Store, while everyone else needs to pay over $20 on ebay to get him.

PS Vita players had no option to pre-order at all, and therefore no legitimate way of getting these  DLC characters.

by
on ‎02-22-2014 05:18 AM

@straycatzach wrote:

There were many players in the world, take EU for example, who couldn't order any version with Super Vegito (DLC character). The Japanese Online Playstation Store has this character (and the other 2 DLC characters: Super Saiyan Bardock and Goku -Naruto Sage Mode-) in their store while our Playstation Store does not have this.

This is what I meant! Sorry for the confusion!
by
on ‎02-22-2014 05:20 AM

@taiki1994 wrote:

There were many players in the world, take EU for example, who couldn't order any version with Super Vegito (DLC character). The Japanese Online Playstation Store has this character (and the other 2 DLC characters: Super Saiyan Bardock and Goku -Naruto Sage Mode-) in their store while our Playstation Store does not have this.

Oh god, sorry for the previous post, it contains the wrong username.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. Due to high incoming post volume, our current response time is 7-8 days. Please review floated posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your concerns. For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289. We do not have any information as to when more PS5 or Xbox Series X/S pre-orders will be available.
Labels