Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

DLC for DBZ Battle of Z

by on ‎02-07-2014 12:00 AM

Best Buy should sell this DLC stand alone for the Vegito character.  Its sold on ebay for up to 135 dollars!! I'd gladly pay 10 to a reliable/trustworthy source like Best Buy rather than risk an ebay scam!  Namco doesn't seem to plan to release it in USA on the PSN and i understand your company has a contract with bandai Namco for this item.

I did hear back on this and unfortunately we are not able to move forward with this idea.
Comments
by
on ‎02-08-2014 10:17 PM

I'd be willing to pay for an unlock code for Super Vegito, I also really want to play as Super Saiyan Bardock. Besy Buy, I don't know how, but please make this happen!!!

by
on ‎02-09-2014 12:25 AM
I would easily pay for this dlc as I did not have a chance to pre order! This character is very key and will enhance gameplay greatly! Best buy you will have a customer for life!
by
on ‎02-09-2014 12:09 PM

Made a BB account just for this, although I have the vita version. I would still gladly purchase the  dlc stand alone +1 vote.

by
on ‎02-09-2014 05:01 PM

Saiyan Spirit is alive! 13 votes and growing!  

by
on ‎02-09-2014 06:29 PM
I know I already posted but I really want to see this happen! Is it possible that we could get Super Saiyan Bardock as well? Best Buy will get lots of sales.
by
on ‎02-09-2014 06:53 PM

I'm thrilled that you're actually considering selling the standalone Super Vegito DLC! The fact that he's the ultimate character at the end of the game makes it feel like such a tease that he isn't unlockable by any means without pre-ordering or gambling away other codes in trades. 

I'd gladly spend half the cost of the full game itself for Vegito. Make it any cheaper than that, and I'll be your first customer, followed by several others who I'm sure would be just as ecstatic as I am to know that this character is no longer a pipe dream to obtain! Smiley Happy

by
on ‎02-10-2014 02:52 PM

Lets make this happen! Smiley Happy I'd like to see all the dlc, but I'll take whatever we can get.

by
on ‎02-10-2014 05:35 PM

This has more to do with the console makers and the game publishers. 

The way I understand it, retailers are provided a set amount of codes - ie while supplies last.  This is why there have been a few occassions that Best Buy offered dlc codes (actually advertised online and pjhysical ad) AFTER a game had come out. 

Any left over codes once a game has come out are typically "returned" to the publisher.  I believe retailers just have access to a database that generates these codes, and once the contract period expires so does the retailer's access to the codes.

by
on ‎02-10-2014 06:38 PM

Please do this best buy.  It was dumb enough that this character wasn't included normally, when he is part of the main story of dragon ball z.

by
on ‎02-10-2014 10:52 PM

Gamefaqs ended me promoting this on their boards =\ so please spread the word about this campaign! if you use twitter i guess hashtag saiyanspirit dragonballz and batttleofz the reddit page is http://redd.it/1xbmh5

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. If you are contacting us about PlayStation 5 pre-orders and were unable to complete your purchase last night, we’re very sorry. While pre-orders are currently unavailable, please continue to check back on BestBuy.com for any updates. Please note, our stores do not have the ability to take these pre-orders, they’re only available through our website.
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels