Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    
0 Votes

Bring back the weekly Ad on website

by kmackenzie on ‎10-07-2019 12:18 PM

Hi,

There are a couple of threads in the forums discussing the displeasure of Best Buy eliminating the weekly ad.  From what I can see every major competitor with brick and mortar operations has one.

Please check https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/What-happened-to-weekly-ad/td-p/1307502 and I know there was another thread that I can't find.

But you trying to say it back Top Deals is very confusing.  Seems like two very different use cases.  I would love to see the study you did to show how this was costing you money....

Thanks for the consideration and hope to see it back soon!

Comments
by kmackenzie
on ‎10-20-2019 08:50 AM

Sunday's aren't the same without the ad.  Your deals pages is not good regardless of whether the add comes back.  Need something browsable...  Seems like every other "store" still has the ad.

by kmackenzie
on ‎11-07-2019 09:13 AM

Any update on this.  I just saw you're ealry Black Friday ad.  THAT is Horrible.  It is the most tedious thing to browse.  Who does your user testing on this stuff?  Do you use real customers??

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. The Insignia and Rocketfish communities have been merged into this forum, please click on the links directly below in our Community Browser area to access our Insignia and Rocketfish boards! Rocketfish and Insignia can be found under our Best Buy Brands boards.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels