Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Add more titles - $20 RZ promo

by on ‎06-14-2012 01:03 AM

This is one of the best promos going & will be even bigger than the 5 for $100 deal last fall but there's quite of few titles missing some big sellers have been forgotten. Other sleeper titles have been left off too but with this credit promo BB can ensure themselves getting a huge share of the pre-orders on these titles. There were a few titles I had to purchase elsewhere b/c they weren't included in the 5 for $100 deal so hopefully these can be added so I can keep my gaming dollars @ BB.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322426

Darksiders 2
Little Big Planet Karting
Skylanders Giant(New casual huge selling franchise)
Dead or Alive 5
Tekken Tag Tournament 2(Top 1-2 2012 selling fighter game)
Sleeping Dogs(New top notch franchise)
New Super Mario Bros 2(huge seller)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron(sleeper title)
Risen 2
Anarchy Reigns

I'm sure there's a few titles I'm missing too.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the input on this idea. You told us what you wanted, and we listened. We have added the following titles to this year's promotion. 

Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Deadspace 3
Gears of War Judgement – 360 Only
God of War Ascension – PS3 Only
GTA V
Injustice Gods Amongst Us
The Last of Us – PS3 Only
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
South Park Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider

Comments
by
on ‎06-18-2012 08:41 AM

I would be really happy if NHL 13 was included

by
on ‎06-18-2012 09:17 PM

I already pre-ordered Madden 13, Assassin's Creed, Dishonored, Black ops, and Halo.

I would like to see New Super Mario Bros 2 and Splinter Cell Blacklist added to the promo.

by
on ‎06-21-2012 08:38 PM

I would also like to add my support for a few titles not currently on the list:

Darksiders 2 is the biggest one for me, and it is one of the biggest titles coming out in the next couple of months.

New Super Mario Brothers 2 (I'd rather see a $10 than nothing)

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Tomb Raider

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Really pretty much any of the new first party 3DS titles coming out (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion).  These games almost never get price drops so I would almost certainly buy day one with a pre-order bonus like that.

by
on ‎06-22-2012 11:09 AM

The big ones have been covered in this thread already:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Skylanders Giants

The Last of Us

I'm not sure how far out you'd want to go for release dates, but the new God of War and Dead Space 3 would obviously be good candidates as well.

For me though, I'd like to see some more niche titles get preorder bonuses since those generally get ignored by programs like this.  The two I noticed on BBY's site that caught my eye are:

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

The Last Story

Any kind of promo on Last Story would certainly get me to switch my preorder from Amazon to Best Buy.

by
on ‎06-22-2012 12:28 PM

Having coupons that would make any title get a $20 RZ cert for pre-order/purchase would be good to since that would fill in the gaps for overlooked titles. Would be a nice extra perk for an upgraded GC.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Adding-a-quot-Silver-quot-tier -to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p...

by
on ‎06-23-2012 11:28 AM

Dance Central 3 please!

by
on ‎06-24-2012 04:44 PM
sleeping dogs plz
by
on ‎06-25-2012 02:58 AM

I'd find it VERY hard to pass up these games day-1 if they were part of this promo:

Sleeping Dogs

Darksiders II

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Hitman: Absolution

by
on ‎06-27-2012 10:53 AM

I'd like to second:

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Dead or Alive 5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Sleeping Dogs

Anarchy Reigns

I would add more games to the list but it seems you guys are already looking into games coming up until November.  There are more niche games I'd like to see but I assume Best Buy is trying to go for more games that already have hype. 

by
on ‎06-27-2012 08:02 PM

Right now the only recent release that needs to be added is Darksiders 2.  Some of these other games are too far off and will probably be part of another promo

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums.

Please review posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your questions.

For further help please visit Best Buy Support.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels