Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Add more titles - $20 RZ promo

by on ‎06-14-2012 01:03 AM

This is one of the best promos going & will be even bigger than the 5 for $100 deal last fall but there's quite of few titles missing some big sellers have been forgotten. Other sleeper titles have been left off too but with this credit promo BB can ensure themselves getting a huge share of the pre-orders on these titles. There were a few titles I had to purchase elsewhere b/c they weren't included in the 5 for $100 deal so hopefully these can be added so I can keep my gaming dollars @ BB.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322426

Darksiders 2
Little Big Planet Karting
Skylanders Giant(New casual huge selling franchise)
Dead or Alive 5
Tekken Tag Tournament 2(Top 1-2 2012 selling fighter game)
Sleeping Dogs(New top notch franchise)
New Super Mario Bros 2(huge seller)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron(sleeper title)
Risen 2
Anarchy Reigns

I'm sure there's a few titles I'm missing too.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the input on this idea. You told us what you wanted, and we listened. We have added the following titles to this year's promotion. 

Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Deadspace 3
Gears of War Judgement – 360 Only
God of War Ascension – PS3 Only
GTA V
Injustice Gods Amongst Us
The Last of Us – PS3 Only
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
South Park Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider

Comments
by
on ‎06-16-2012 11:34 PM

Along with my suggestions above, I'd also like to suggest WWE '13. I remember last November I preordered and purchased WWE '12 from BestBuy.com solely due to a $10 GC being a bonus for doing so. I'd love to be able to do something like that again.

by
on ‎06-17-2012 01:05 AM

XCOM

HItman

Darksiders 2

NFS: Most Wanted

I'd grab all of those if they were part of the deal; too many sports as it stands.

by
on ‎06-17-2012 09:14 AM

Love this thread and love that at least someone at Best Buy is looking at our thoughts on this... I didn't do the 5 for 100 last year simply because their weren't enough titles on that list that I wanted.. but I certainly bought more than 5 games on day 1. (Space Marine, Dark Souls were both titles missing from that list.)

Note: Real happy to have seen it simplified this year and I've already preordered two from the list and would have done a third (Borderlands 2) but I cannot select Ship to Store while preordering it. (I also might do a forth; Warfighter looks pretty good.)

Anyhow, my list of titles I would buy day one from Best Buy... (Also I'm only doing 2012 titles here.)

Darksiders 2

Dead or Alive 5

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Hitman: Absolution

Xcom: Enemy Unknown

Spec Ops: The Line (This one ships real soon)

Might Consider

Forza Horizon

Sleeping Dogs

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior

by
on ‎06-17-2012 09:42 AM

since this promo seems to be focusing on 2012 titles, both Darksiders II (regular and collector's editions) and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron should definitely be on the list!

by
on ‎06-17-2012 11:21 AM

Resident Evil 6 collection for the ps3! I'm def pre-ordering AC3 I want to get RE6 but I want the special edition one since it comes with the code for the rest of the games. Please make it happen that way I can go pre-order. I can't wait for RE6 to come out

by
on ‎06-17-2012 11:42 AM

remember to vote/kudo the post as well as comment/list titles

by
on ‎06-18-2012 01:33 AM

Not sure if 3DS games would count but I'd like to see New Super Mario Bros 2 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

If not these are some I'd love to see on the list:

-Forza Horizon (regular and special edition if there is one)

-Dead or Alive 5

-Tekken Tag Tournament 2

-Resident Evil 6 Archives Edition (or the ps3 equivalent to be fair lol)

-The Last Story

-Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

by
on ‎06-18-2012 02:12 AM

It would be amazing to have Darksiders and The Last of Us be added to the list, i would definately pre-order those if they were added.

by
on ‎06-18-2012 05:21 AM

Would be cool if they had a $10 credit on 3ds games or something. There are a few I would actually pick up then. Also it would be awesome if  they added Tekken Tag Tournament 2 like a few others have noted.

by
on ‎06-18-2012 06:53 AM

Darksiders 2 

Need for Speed Most Wanted

These games need to be added to the promo.  Be a pal BBY.  Be a pal.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums.

Please review posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your questions.

For further help please visit Best Buy Support.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels