Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Add More Games To $10 Pre Order Promo

by diamonddisc on ‎01-25-2015 09:28 PM

There are quite a few games that could be added to this promotion. These are just some ideas. Granted, not all of them are going to come out this year but at least five are going to for sure.

The Order 1886

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4

Kingdom Hearts 3

Metal Gear Solid 5

Borderlands The Handsome Collection

Just Cause 3

The Division

Scalebound

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Forza Motorsport 6

Crackdown

Quantum Break

The gaming team does review these requests, but I should say that it is not exclusively up to us as to what titles become part of this promotion, and often times it is up to the developer as to which titles become part of this promotion. Thanks for all the input on this idea.

Comments
by CaptainRyder
on ‎03-15-2015 07:10 PM
Rise of the Tomb Raider,Uncharted 4, and Kingdom Hearts 3 would be a must-buy from Best Buy if they had rewards tied to them.
by Vigilante91
on ‎03-16-2015 01:02 PM
It's probably too late to add Bloodborne to this promo with it releasing next week (but maybe you could attach a gift card to it...?), but I would love for MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Uncharted 4, Kingdom Hearts III, Just Cause 3, The Division, and even Mad Max (also by the Just Cause 3 developers) to be added. Make it happen, Best Buy!
by orka_gamerz
on ‎03-16-2015 01:13 PM

10$ certs please!

Metal Gear Solid 5

Crackdown

Quantum Break

by MonsterHunter
on ‎03-17-2015 05:47 PM

Uncharted 4 Kingdom Hearts 3 Metal Gear Solid 5 Add more PS4 games to the $10 pre-order bonus.

by loge18
on ‎03-22-2015 10:15 AM

I only preorder games with the $10 bonus, but I pretty much preorder all of them since that + GCU is too good to pass up!  So yes, more games please!

by RienBoyle72
on ‎03-22-2015 10:34 AM
I would definitely like to see some more games with the $10 gift cert promo!
by MutantMike
on ‎03-22-2015 10:34 AM

Yeah, if there is no $10 bonus I might just use Amazon.

Best Buy would become King and #1 if they had $10 certs on all pre orders.

Best Buy stock would climb 4% on this alone buy Q 4 2015

by pjgamer007
on ‎03-22-2015 02:02 PM

$10 certs for preordering the following would be awesome:

Bloodborne

Kingdom Hearts 3

Uncharted 4

These certs definitely make a difference whether I preorder or not.  There have been several games that I would not have bothered to preorder if not for the $10 cert included.

by kelo360
on ‎03-22-2015 10:16 PM
Bloodbourne Uncharted 4 Metal gear v Battlefront I will buy all at best buy if $10 certs are added
by balexand
on ‎03-22-2015 11:41 PM

I would like to see $10 certificates added to the list for Metal a Gear a Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Quantum Break, and Uncharted 4. 

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. The Insignia and Rocketfish communities have been merged into this forum, please click on the links directly below in our Community Browser area to access our Insignia and Rocketfish boards! Rocketfish and Insignia can be found under our Best Buy Brands boards.
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels