Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

10% Gamers Club Disocunt not applying like it's promised in the booklet

by on ‎04-13-2013 11:37 PM

This had been a MAJOR ISSUE I believe since day one of the PAID GCU membership & it's still not been adressed.

The 10% discount should apply to all used game purchases and promos however, the PC consistantly doesn't do it 7 the response from the mangers/reps in store is that it's one of the other WRONG. Since this is a copy from Gamestop I'll show you how it works there.

If I buy 3 used games that all cost $4.99 each then EACH GAME should ring up $4.49 not just the 1st one. i shouldn't have to choose to only get the discount on 1 game or have each one rang up seperately.

If I buy 3 used games via a buy two get one promo all 3 games costing $4.99 then again the 1st TWO games should be $4.49 each & the 3rd one free.

If there's a buy one get one 50% off deal the 10% should come off the 1st used game & the 2nd game would be discounted by 60%

This should not be as hard to grasp as it's been made to be but again here we are. Please update the system AND educate the staff accordingly as it makes no sense for a me a non employee to be able to explain the flaws in the current system with store reps asking me how did I learn so much.

Comments
by
on ‎02-16-2014 06:46 PM
Still an issue of denials of the 10% reps saying it`s one or the other more training is needed.
by
on ‎03-08-2014 09:07 PM
Customers are still being denied there 10% bonus. Simple solution, since a correctly completed trade receipt shows the 10% along with the full trade amounts including the 50% or 100% bonus BB needs to have both sample screen shots. Post a pic of what the rep should see on their screen when they correctly add the 10% & what the customer receipt should look like too.

At this point I`d suggest customers keep a copy of a receipt as proof that they should alwsys get the 10%.

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. Please review floated posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your concerns. For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289. We do not have any information as to when more PS5 or Xbox Series X/S consoles will be available.
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels