Add Product

Search Results:

never buy from ----, only Best Buy

Bought a new front loading washing machine from another company last year. Never got a manual and found out I was suppose to be using a clean machine cycle a special tablet monthy. The machine needed to be repaired two months after the warranty. I shopped at Best Buy to see if they gave you manuals up front, made sure you understood the machinery before d-mail, I will tell you who not to purchase from
Topics: 364
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: never buy from ----, only Best Buy

Hello aerobins -

Thank you for sharing your experience in purchasing a washer at a competitor.  It is unfortunate when a unit does not include the manual, since every new machine should most definitely include one!  If you ever run into the situation again of needing a manual for an appliance or electronic item, keep in mind that many times the manufacturer will have a the manual available for download off their websites for free. 

Thanks again!

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

You get what you pay for....or sometimes much worse.  In your case, you bought a high-dollar item that failed...

Suggestion: Read reviews from review sites, or better yet, read reviews from consumers on BB under each item. This is how I shop, and never had a problem Smiley Happysmile

Sorry to hear your bad experience man.

However about the manual it is often that the reason some do not get manuals is the manufacturers fault not the middle man. It happens more then you would expect which is why most if not all Companys with washers offer a downloadable Manual from there websites. I for one bought a Samsung - 4.5 Cu. Ft. 14-Cycle Steam Washer - Platinum Stainless 

from best buy which was a open box item and only recieved with it a manual to put the cords and electrical out let together  Man Sad.

From samsungs website however I will get the manual if needed.

I could also tell you countless other experiences but i wont bore you with it.

Now about the special tablet monthly situation. If you talk to a BB associate in the Appliance department who knows there stuff they will tell you that almost if not all frontload washers need a clean monthly. You however do not have to buy there silly tablets.  My associate who was very good and explained to me I should use a about a 4th or 3rd of a cup of a bleech to clean it out monthly also explained that with my samsung I should never use the Silver clean while doing this. Mind you depending on the Drum size of your washer and Model it can vary but I would think if you researched a little you would be able to find out the same.

anywho good luck

Topics: 364
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

This response has been moved to Manufacturer Warranties and Protection Plans under the board Customer Service for further review