Add Product

Search Results:

Looking for a Good Reliable Stainless Steel Tub Dishwasher

I am currently in the market for a stainless steel tub dishwasher.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend one.  Thanks-  LL
Topics: 364
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: Looking for a Good Reliable Stainless Steel Tub Dishwasher

[ Edited ]

Hey LL -

While I personally cannot recommend one over the other, I can point you to the direction of some of the stainless steel interior units that we do offer in the stores.

Keep in mind that our stores have the capability of performing special orders on appliances.  This grants us access to literally thousands of products from most major manufacturers, many which might not be listed here. 

I know from when I did sell dishwashers, the biggest thing with stainless steel was to ensure that you followed the manufacturer's directions on usage of the unit to avoid any type of problems with appearance of the interior or smell.  So regardless of what unit you want, make sure review these guidelines, typically found in your instruction manual.  

I would recommend speaking to a BlueShirt in your local store as they are the appliance experts with the most up-to-date information. 

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Message Edited by Dorothy-BBY on 04-28-2009 12:27 PM
Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Topics: 573
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 188

Hi LL!

Most of the units Dorothy referred you to also have customer reviews - reading what others are saying should help you determine what's right for you!

Hopefully some other readers of this forum will have some experience/suggestions based on their experience as well!

Keep us posted!

Elizabeth|Social Media Supervisor|Best Buy® Corporate

I have a Kitchen Aide ( 4 years ) and it runs great - never a problem- stainless steel tub and stainless outside. Very easy to clean, very quiet and very attractive! ... Love it!!!