Add Product

Search Results:

usb mic decibel increase headset needed

So I always had issues with most of my android phones' calling by wifi, I dont know why they cant hear me sometimes but I could via apps like zoom. So, I was wondering if there is a usb mic brand to buy that has a built in decibel increase feature instead of requiring other software, so I could use in my phone(with my usb to micro usb otg adapter), could anyone give any suggest models & brands?
Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: usb mic decibel increase headset needed

OTG adapters are intended for stuff like storage ,etc and are not intended for devices that are a Microphone. You wont get the amperage to run it. They are commonly used on tablets.

A Bluetooth headset may be more reliable for it but make sure it has a microphone built into the headset. Also I don't know how old your phones are but make sure the bluetooth compatibility is there

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Valued Expert

there should be a good blue tooth option. 

I have Aftershokz bone condution headphone that work really well. 

Does it do the same when you are calling via data?

I use my phone quite often for WebEx and MS Teams meetings, and it is running on WiFi in my home and office.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Prefer wired, dont have data on it. It works on a walmart no brand model headset but not high quality like others. Doesnt for model ones like Logitech for some reason.