Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Topics: 1,161
Kudos: 577
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 281

iphone 6S

I got my first iPhone 6S and I love it. Even though an older phone it pairs quite nice with my new Apple Watch Series 3 I bought from Best Buy a couple of days ago.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted
Topics: 54
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Re: iphone 6S

Out of curiosity, what led you to buy an older generation iPhone? 

I was in the market for a new tablet this week and couldn't see many differences between the iPad Air and the new iPad Pro aside from the removal of the home button, addition of Face ID, and compatibility with the second-generation Apple Pencil.  I wound up going with the Pro because of my freelance work as a designer, but I was really tempted to go with the more classic version for a while since they had many similar features.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted
Topics: 1,161
Kudos: 577
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 281

Because it supported the Apple Watch and I was able to get a Brand new iPhone from Tracfone for $99 (You can take the phone from Total Wireless and activate it on Tracfone, little known secret)

So i had a budget in mind and went out the door, off contract for $335 which is iPhone 6S, and Apple Watch Series 3.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted
Topics: 54
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Nice!  Good find, hope you enjoy it!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!