Add Product

Search Results:

iPhone 13 Pro Max Not vibrating on silent mode

I’ve made sure the haptic/sound settings are set to “vibrate on silent” all the notifications are set to the “default” vibration tones, I’ve restarted my phone, I’ve toggled off then restarted and turned back on and still nothing. Is there something else I should be doing? I realllyyyyy don’t want to go to the apple store for a notification setting.

Valued Expert

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Not vibrating on silent mode

You may need to contact Apple Support for that as there may not be enough people with iPhone 13 experience at this time.

I did a quick search of the Apple forums and you are not alone.

If vibration is enabled, try these steps next:

• Tap Settings > Sounds & Haptics > disable both "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent"
  • Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  • Tap Settings > Sounds & Haptics > enable both "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent"
  • Test for vibration with the Silent switch on and off.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 1,525
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

iOS 15.1 was just released, have you tried to update to that to see if your issue is fixed?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Ok thanks for guiding me.

if you feel the haptic feedback of the 13 pro max has decreased compared to previous iPhones because i really like to feel the phone giving feedback to my inputs. I have an iPhone 7 and when you turn down or up the volume you can feel little vibrations that feel like a scroll wheel, and then a bigger vibration when you get to the top or bottom, I really love the feeling. But yesterday I went to try the Max and azar I didn’t feel this little vibrations when turning up the volume, only the big ones. I did it multiple times and didn’t feel it at all. Was it just a coincidence? Do you guys feel it on yours thanks.