Add Product

Search Results:

Which iPhone best to buy

iPhone xs max or iPhone 8 plus any suggestions. Whatever i got gonna keep it for least 2 years .. Good camera & speakers , big screen
Highlighted
Valued Expert

Re: Which iPhone best to buy

It really gets down to what your preferences are.  

The iPhone XS Max is one of the 3 best phone in the world right now.  So to that end go with the XS as 2 years from now it will still be a serious great phone. 

The 8 is a good phone, but the 7 in some experts opinions is better. 

and the 512 GB version is on sale right now for a pretty good price.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

iPhone max great phone but I do understand what your saying just cant buy $1000 phone .. here my list iPhone 8 plus , x , xr on
Valued Expert

To be fair your original question wis best to buy between the XS Max or 8 Plus.

For your other reasons stated, i.e. longevity, camera, big screen, speakers the XS is the better choice between the two.

The smart choice (to me) would be the Apple iPhone 10 XR or the Google Pixel 3

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Yea probably go with xr .. pixel have great phones but when I buy android I like Samsung
Valued Expert

I got my wife an XR for Mothers Day.  it is a great phone.

4 phones in a row for me were Samsung.  But I tried a Pixel 2 XL in January of 2018 and I will never go back.  For me at least it is a superior phone.  Fast, great screen, and the camera is significantly better than what my wife had on her iPhone 6 or my prior Galaxy 6

You can get a Pixel 3A for $400.  It is cheaper because it has a slower processor, and a few other features it does not have.  But at the end of the day I asked myself if those features really matter.  Truly to me, they do not.

If I was not getting a work phone in January I would be purchasing my second Pixel. 

I had few Samsung phones since galaxy s8 came out they're better then used to be .. pixel are great phones camera and speakers are great just not big fan on Google phones stock android... Right now I have Samsung note 8