Add Product

Search Results:

Which app to use for protecting your personal data?

How to protect your personal stuff? I want an application which can give me utmost protection and can hide my personal data.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Which app to use for protecting your personal data?

Thoughts....

• make sure your phone has a password... a good password that is hard to guess.
  • do you back up your phone regularly?  Loss?  theft?  dropped phone?  Too many password guessing?  Bad OS update?
  • which phone do you have?  Hope you have the phone tracking software configured.
  • do you have your IMEI number?  Can you provide that number to me without your phone... especially when on vacation.
  • did you create an ICE entry in your address book?  Working at information desks, many give me their phones.  Without a password, I go looking for ICE entries in the phone book.  ICE is short for "In Case of Emergency".
  • do you use public wifi?  Hope you have a VPN to encrypt your activities.
Valued Expert

What XL said plus

Never use social media of any sort. 

Only connect via Mobile Data via your servcie plan or only connect from your password protected home WiFi.  never use public wi fi

As soon as some app would come along to give you 100% security somebody who is a lot smarter than that programmer will figure out how to break it.

So really your best bet is to never use your phone for any personal information. 

Use it to text, send email even socal media.  Just never put personal info on your phone.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Which app to use for hiding only whatsapp images?

I want to hide my whatsapp images and videos and for that I need an app that can only hide my whatsapp images folder. Please help me and give me some suggestion of the apps for this purpose.

Visitor

If you need to hide personal data like images and videos, you can use Leo Privacy Guard. It will give you full protection.