Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Upgrading a phone with Best Buy vs. Verizon Wireless directly

Dan K.,

Thanks for the help.  I went to my local BB a couple days ago and purchased a new S III with no issues.  I do wish however, she would've asked me tofor my rewards card.  I'm now trying to get those points after the fact. 

Thanks,

Kate

Highlighted

After getting mixed messages from 2 Verizon stores about whether or not I would be able to upgrade 1 week before my Upgrade date of 12/25/12, I went to the Best Buy website and was advised I was eligible for an upgrade.  I tried to order on-line but was unable to so I called Best Buy mobile and ordered 2 iPhone 5s and they were ready to pick up in 1 hour.

Went down to Best Buy the next morning and I was in and out with my 2 iPhone 5s in less than 30 minutes. 

Great service and saved $50 each!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Kate, if you look on your receipt there should be a number called a Customer Service PIN...go to the reward zone website and log in, under my account there is a heading called report missing points...it'll ask where you made your purchase, the date and that customer service PIN and dollar amount and it will report your points in 30 days...
Highlighted

Hi

Are there any advantages to upgrading with Verizon rather than Best Buy?

I am currently on the Share Everything plan.

I am thinking of purchasing the Samsung Galaxy 3.

Thanks

Brooke

Highlighted
Topics: 31
Kudos: 57
Solutions: 151

Best Buy has a great deal going, the GS3 is on sale for $49.99 and you get a free $50 gift card! Your plan and everything else will stay the same, you keep your contract with Verizon.

Dan K. | Former Best Buy Employee
Any opinions expressed in this post are those of
the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc.