Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Unlocked iPhone 11

When is best buy going to have the unlocked iPhone 11 in stock and available to order? You have been sold out for weeks now, this is unacceptable.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Unlocked iPhone 11

When CV-19 lets up and shipping resumes as normal from Shenzhen, China.
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Makes sense I suppose, I was curious because many other retailers have it in stock. Thanks for the clarity though.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I was in a Target Store yesterday observing that many of the shelves are quite bare from their normal. I am glad I purchased this computer before it hit a lot of products are showing up on the pages as being out of stock. It has been out of stock for quite a few weeks and just became available late last week again. But they must be piled up in a distribution center on the West Coast because the shipping times are longer than I normally see. I read that there were literally stack and stacks of containers waiting for ships in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. just laying there full of products. But things are starting to flow again.
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.