Add Product

Search Results:

USB Charger Recommedation?

[ Edited ]

Currently need some recommendations for USB chargers and am looking to purchase on Amazon. I found this one: {removed per forum guidelines} which also looks like this one: {removed per forum guidelines} It's called MagneCharge and it claims to have a built in magnet so that you can attach under tables and desks. Anyone know a good USB charger? Thanks for the feedback.

Trusted Contributor

Re: USB Charger Recommedation?

I would  be very leary about buying a USB charger from that particular retailer.  What many people do not realize about them is a LOT of items there are not actuallly sold by that retailer, they are just listed on their web site.  Some of them will actually ship via that retailer by sending their products to their ware house. However, many are not.

I would also stay away from the magnet idea.  Sounds nice but look at how small that magnet is.  You plug in a few devices that thing is going to pop off all the time.

If mounting it under a desk appeals to you I would suggest looking towards something that will either glue on or get drilled.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I actually just recived my order for the MagneCharge product. It has a very strong built-in magnet and charges my devices extremely quickly.

It's a great quality product.

Trusted Contributor

Yea we tried one of those Anker chargers and it was a horrible piece of engineering.  what a nighmare. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.