Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Single AirPod

Does anyone know if I can buy a replacement AirPod through Best Buy? Or do I have to go through Apple to purchase it?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Single AirPod

I assume that you either lost or broke one of your AirPods.

Best Buy only sells them in pairs.

I believe your best option would be to buy a replacement direct from Apple. I have seen replament Pod from people other than Apple 

AirPod Pro replacements should be about $89 for a single Pod

AirPod should be about $69 per pod

https://support.apple.com/airpods/repair/service

Lost AirPods

If you lose an AirPod or your Charging Case, you can purchase a replacement. Your replacement will be new. AppleCare+ for Headphones does not cover lost or stolen AirPods.

AirPods Pro Lost fee
AirPods Pro$ 89 each
Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro$ 99
Ear tips$3.95 (pair)
AirPods Lost fee
AirPods$ 69 each
Charging Case$ 59
Wireless Charging Case$ 79
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

@bobberuchi wrote:

I assume that you either lost or broke one of your AirPods.

Best Buy only sells them in pairs.

I believe your best option would be to buy a replacement direct from Apple. I have seen replament Pod from people other than Apple 

AirPod Pro replacements should be about $89 for a single Pod

AirPod should be about $69 per pod

https://support.apple.com/airpods/repair/service

Lost AirPods

If you lose an AirPod or your Charging Case, you can purchase a replacement. Your official replacement will be new. AppleCare+ for Headphones does not cover lost or stolen AirPods.

AirPods Pro Lost fee
AirPods Pro$ 89 each
Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro$ 99
Ear tips$3.95 (pair)
AirPods Lost fee
AirPods$ 69 each
Charging Case$ 59
Wireless Charging Case$ 79

wow thats intresting.......

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I lost my Apple AirPods and was very upset because I gave my last money for them. I run in the morning and I can't do it without music. I had to find a replacement for them, but I could no longer afford to buy new Apple AirPods. So I searched the Internet for other options. Thus I found an article {removed per forum guidelines} about fake AirPods and decided to order them. I read that they have the same characteristics as the original. Then I ordered them and I can say that I'm satisfied with the sound quality, design, and price. The case of AirPods can work for 24 hours on a single charge. And it can charge the earbuds seven times a day. I'm glad I found a solution to my problem. If someone has fake AirPods, pls share your feedback.