Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ FAQ

I suggest you take it up straight to the better business bureau. Take pictures of your receipt and Samsung redemption process. It will prove best buy was not aligned with the redemption process (false advertisement). I understand it's a Samsung offer, however its up to the store to educate customers and provide the right paperwork to fulfill the offer. I got lucky, mines was approved after waiting to speak to someone from Samsung over 2 hours. My back up plan was to report it to the Better business bureau since the store kept telling me "it's a Samsung promo" not taking ownership. However they had no problem taking my money. I had to ask about the pre order bonus, they didn't bother to tell me about it at all.

Re: Didn't get Free Gear VR with Samsung Galaxy S7 Purchased as advertised

Further to.... Today made a follow-up call to the BB Mobile store which sold the phone and was told they had contacted Samsung and that Samsung told them they (Samsung) would ship a promotional device to me via the store for forwarding to me. The store said this would take another 6-8 weeks. I noted a score of the devices are on a promotional table at Sams club for $89 so why couldn't they do better. No good answer. Note also the store's answering message says I can resolve my problem by going to site BestBuy.com/gsvr8 but that doesn't seem to exist either. This is becoming very annoying which, I guess, it's intended to do.

Ask the store to confirm it with paperwork. Don't their word for it. They can provide that go straight to BBB

VR Headset voucher not received with S8+

I never received a voucher to redeem my headset for pre-ordering the Galaxy S8+. Cab someone please respond and let me know how to get one . Thanks.

I am on the phone with best buy corporate as I am typing this 

if you are to receive your VR bundle you must have the receipt that you received on the day you pre-ordered the s8 s8+

Plus the receipt that you received when you got your phone

Have all that in spades and it has been presented to BB reps who have copies. The local store folk's attitude has been very supportive and I have - yet - no reason to doubt their sincerity. They, to be sure, pass the blame on to Samsung. So it goes.

I pre ordered on the first day the pre order was opened up. Not sure if the receipt reflects the VR headset, wouldn't make sense to offer the VR set to people who ordered a week after the initial day and not those who did on day 1
Topics: 14,594
Kudos: 333
Blog Posts: 24
Solutions: 435

This topic has been moved to Customer Service under the board Other Customer Service Support for further review.