Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge FAQ

Got my games added to my oculus account last night.

I pre-ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge on the 2nd, more than a week before the March 11th release date. I called customer service and am being told I won't get it until the 20th...of April. I can't change it to a store order because every Best Buy here apparently also sucks with keeping inventory. I can't cancel my pre-order because if I do, I was told my card will be charged full price for the Gear VR and microSD card in their promotion. I expected to have a phone with me during my vacation next week so I'll be without a phone for the entirety of my vacation and then some. Also, apparently I can't even purchase it at AT&T without paying full price so I'm sure I'll be paying off my first month of my NEXT plan without even having looked at my actual phone.

Thanks for the inconvenience, Best Buy!

Just figured I'd chime in as well because I too received an email stating that my Edge is delayed up to 30 days. I foolishly thought that preordering a phone meant that I'd actually get it faster than if I just waltzed into any store.  This is my first and last time pre-ordering anything with Best Buy and with so many other options available, I doubt I'll ever actually shop with them again.

*Or I'll be the happiest customer ever depending on how my current call to Customer Service goes...

Called three times. All with the same April 26th date (correcting myself earlier). April 26...a month and a half after the original release date. I'll be out of the country so I have to find someone to house sit in 4 days since in the off chance Best Buy magically finds inventory, I could have someone sign for it since UPS holds packages for only 5 days.

Thanks again for the inconvenience, Best Buy!
Valued Member

What carrier did you guys order for and what status does your order show on their web site?

I ordered a Verizon phone on thursday from the web site and it is supposed to be he here by 3/15.

Also why wouldn't you just cancel the order, and go buy one somewhere else if it's going to be over a month late?  At least around me both verizon and bestbuy have stock of most phones.

I was trying to pick up a second phone and since you can't order online anymore thats why I was going into the store.

I ordered a black edge for AT&T and it still shows as "Pre-ordered". If I cancel my order, I have to pay over $100 for the Gear VR and microSD card, the former which I opened since it came only a few days after I put in my order and I had expected the phone to come soon after. My fault for opening it and expecting the phone to arrive on release date.

I could also just bite the bullet and pay over $100, but I've checked several Best Buys, Targets, Wal-Marts, AT&T stores next to me and none have the edge in stock and AT&T's website won't be able to ship it to me until I go on vacation anyway. AT&T also says I can't even upgrade at the moment so I'm expecting to pay another $25 on next month's bill for a phone I haven't even set my eyes on yet.
Valued Member

who cares if you openned it, they haven't completed the order, just return it as is.   They have to take it back, if they won't there are ways to return it anyway.

Even if I can return it, what's the point? Everyone around me is sold out anyway and I would have to pay shipping to return it anyway according to the instructions in the box. My best option is probably trying to find the phone again when I return from vacation.
Valued Member

obviously you can do what you want, unfortunate that no one has them.  Here they are still well stocked, at least for verizon.  You shouldn't have to pay shipping, just drop it off at your local best buy.

I find it amazing whenever these companies do pre-orders  and then deliver to their stores before the fill pre-orders.