Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series and Watch Active FAQ

Jay it's not fully best buys fault they are waiting for Samsung to ship the phones but I feel that they need to communicate better with each other so best buy can give us a real date I just hope I have my new phone before April I deleted all my stuff off my s7 so of be ready for the s10 plus

RandomGirl I hope mine comes before April as well. April 4th is my birthday and I'll be out of town. I want it before then.

Jay Happy early birthday and good luck with getting your phone it looks like I'm going to have to claim my galaxy buds on someone else's phone since they are so unsure

THANK YOU RANDOMGIRL!! let's hope that I get my phone in time for my birthday!

@Randomgirl

The buds offer has to be redeemed on a device with a whitelisted IMEI according to Samsung. Certain IMEIs were reserved for the promotion so you'll need an eligible device.

However, try to claim you've had yours replaced by insurance and it may work, though you'd have to have it manually changed through Samsung's customer service.

@tylerkingphoto I can claim up to 5 on my dads and brothers phones so I should be goo thank you

Sister got hers today still no news about mine talked to store manager about the promises and got 50 dollar gift card

Mine just hit "preparing" status today...that's new.

Update

I ordered February 22nd and order status still says: Pickup Delay. However, I did notice my credit card was charged from bestbuy at midnight last night. Perhaps this means there has been some progress but I'm not sure.

Samsung S10+ Pre-Order

Pre-ordered the device 1 month ago and nothing yet.. This has been a terrible experience so far and now contemplating cancelling my order and go with another vendor. It seems like bestbuy is not paying to much attention to this matter since I haven't been contacted by anyone to at least give an uptade on my order.

Very dissapointed costumer here.