Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series and Watch Active FAQ

28 days after the preorder, and 14 days after the promised delivery date.

For any other business, something like this without any communication until making a huge deal of it would be a disaster and the company would be on it and bending over backwards to appease their customers.

But definitely not Best Buy, still can't get a solid answer, and I get no information unless I reach out time and time again.

What I find interesting is that there aren't many articles out there regarding these pre-order delays... You would think given the number of people who have posted on here and the Samsung forums (and I'm sure other sites) about their phone being delayed that there would be more stories about it.

Or, maybe I'm just sensitive because I'm one of the lucky few still waiting on their phone lol

Update: just stopped in my local Best Buy where I pre-ordered my AT&T S10+ (flamingo pink) and was informed that they hadn't gotten ANY of the pink phones in (regardless of carrier or model).

They didn't have any information as to why this particular model/color hasn't been shipped to the store.

I was given the impression that since Samsung hasn't communicated to Best Buy about the delay, that would explain why they in turn have not communicated with the customers via email regarding the delay.

I also got the impression that the guy working the counter could care less about my frustration.

Long story short, Best Buy could not give me any information on the ETA of my pre-ordered phone.

All this nonsense almost makes me want to cancel everything and just get an iPhone. Wonder if Apple makes these sorts of mistakes...

I heard the same about the pink ones. I am seriously thinking about the Apple phone and I won't be purchasing from Best Buy either!

It almost seems as if those who purchased colors other than the normal black or clue are having this delay. Which is weird because you would think huge companies such as samsung would anticipate the fact that new colors means more people are going to buy those colors!! Maybe thats just my opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Re: Galaxy S10+ Preorder

Yeah. No update from Best Buy for me. No order history so every time I call they have to look up the order by my phone number. This delay is beyond ridiculous

Re: Galaxy S10+ Preorder

Agree with you. Never saw any store so badly prepared for a launch. everyone I know who bought in other places already have their phones. I just hope they deliver my phone before 04/04 which is samsung deadline to request the free galaxy buds. Otherwise they will have to figure out how to provide that for those who preordered.

I was told tonight that Best Buy got a shipment tonight. The lady said that she activate 4 so far. There's hope you guys! I pray that we get our phones soon! I hope they give something to accommodate this horrific waiting!!

Odd... I've seen news stories like this before and then the company has to backpedal their excuses. I wonder how (if) BBY would respond then.

I'm sure the response would be "no comment" kind of like the moderator in this thread.