Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series and Watch Active FAQ

How can I get an update on the status of my phone??? I preordered the s10+ in store, was given the paper stating such, received an email stating it had been ordered. But when I look up the order number, nothing comes up!! Obviously there is a delay, but why has nothing been sent out to inform of such delay, or any information as to when the phone will arrive???

Go to the first page of this thread

I can order the unlocked black 128gb S10 plus, the same phone I preorderrd, and choose the option to have it delivered on Monday, March 18. That means the phone is in stock. Yet, somehow, Best Buy cannot fulfill my in store pre-order order. There is obviously a logistics problem.

Galaxy S10+ Preorder

I preordered an S10+ in white on the 5th and was wondering when they were expected to ship? It appears the color is in high demand but if I cant get it delivered before April 7th I wont be able to redeem the free offer with Samsung which was a big reason I even preordered...why haven't delays been communicated?

First time per ordering a phone with best buy will also be my last time.  I understand the demand is high it's a very popular phone people have been waiting on, but really best buy I order on 02-23-2019 still no email.  Been back to the store still no update went to sprint was informed the phone is on back order for two week.  Got a call from sprint i can order with then and pick up not,  but like everyone else going to miss my free galaxy buds if I do thank you best buy never again. 

When I FINALLY got my phone, I downloaded the "Shop Samsung" app from the google play store.  Logged into my samsung account, and checked my "Inbox" in the app.  There's should be an offer to register for the buds.  Once you fill everything out, and send a picture of the receipt from when you reserved it, you should get a confirmation whether you qualify for the buds or not.  It told me I should receive them around the end of April.

weird I got an email saying somebody wanted to know how to sign up for the ear buds, and then it posted my response in this thread for some reason?  Sorry for the mis-post, can't see any delete options anywhere?

@ltroutman I have the same problem of not being able to look up my order online. According to a recent chat with Best Buy customer service, the online lookup won't work since you ordered the phone in the store. This makes little sense to me but that's what I was told Smiley Happy

It has now been 1 week since pre-orders have been released and I am still waiting for my phone. I was the only one to order the 1TB 10+ and yet my local store hasn't received a single one of these into stick yet (not even one designated as a pre-order) and they have no idea when it will arrive. Other stores in the same district got it, but mine did not.

It's very frustrating especially when the BB website says I could order it and have it by Tuesday... meaning it is in stock somewhere, but my BB can't get it!? 

It seems nothing is being done to correct this situation.

Best Buy's service has severely gone downhill. I will begin looking elsewhere for my needs.

I pre ordered my phone 3/6/2019 , first time ever with best buy.
I am referring this decision. It's 3/15/2019 I have not received an email and have called the Northbrook location store everyday to get an update.
I placed in an store order and I'm being told to give it a "couple more days " and to wait for a couple more days. Three of my family members preordered the same day at a different location and have already received their phones. what is going on? so disappointed and highly discouraged from making any future purchased with best buy. No customer service skills what so ever, no compensation for waiting so long. what is the point of pre ordering through best buy mobile if you can't get the phone until 10 days + later.