Fingers crossed Gino 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series and Watch Active FAQ

@GinoFratto Lucky! At this point, I'm thinking I won't get mine until April lol

You will have to let us know if the wait was worth it Smiley LOL

YAYY GINO CONGRATS!!! THERE'S HOPE!!!

Update guys!! My phone is ready for pick up!! I will be pocking it up when I leave from work!! Hoping everyone else gets that glorious email soon!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Galaxy S10+ Preorder

If you read the forums over at Samsung, you will notice they didn't make enough of every color other then black... this isn't best buys fault, Samsung isn't shopping enough to every vendor.

It is Best Buy's fault. Why would they accept all these pre-orders? Samsung has not to do with this since they are fulfilling their customers pre-orders first. Best Buy is at complete fault here period.

Update to my earlier posts. I pre-ordered the S10+ 1TB unlocked (Black of course). It's now been two full weeks since the release and nothing. I just stopped in the Best Buy store to check on progress. A friend who works there said his district manager told him it could be another week or two. They just don't know. 

Meanwhile, I stopped into the Verizon Store (my carrier) just across the street and they told me they've had them in stock and sold out, but they could have one for me by Tuesday.

So, if I'm willing to just give up on BestBuy and forget about the $130 free earbuds (the reason I originally pre-ordered at BB) I could have one in just a couple days. Very tempting after this Best Buy disaaster. 

It's kind of upsetting to not have my new phone yet we preordered on the 1st which at my local store we were one of the 1st to order my dad and siblings are on one bill I'm on my own so we had to do 2 separate order 1 for my dad and sibling 1 for me my dad and brother received theres on release day and I find it very wrong to constant her told my sister and i will get our white s10 plus next week they keep putting it off I just called and got told it could be another 2 weeks I'm a senior in high school and I wanna use the new cameras to capture the last few months i have with my friends before we part ways but i believe it's wrong that best buy has no clue when a shipment will come in on the 7th they called my dad and told him they had 3 out of the 4 phones but that was a lie when we got there the following day because they messed up someone's order earlier

I've come to the conclusion that I probably will never get this phone. Sad man. They keep pushing the dates back. I called Samsung and the last all the models are in stock it's just Best Buy having the problem. Why did I pre order my phone here!!!