Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series and Watch Active FAQ

I was also told at Samsung that they reccomend creating a ticket number with them regarding the issue. That way when we recieve our phones, at this rate hopefully by Christmas, they have record of your problem.

@Jgrzywacz  have you done that?  Where do i go to open a ticket? 

I called the customer service 800 number for Samsung. It was on one of these threads. Fyi it was a 1hr&45min wait to talk to someone. They do have the option to call you back when it is your turn though.

I spoke to a rep the other day as well. Unfortunately, the offer is tied to the IMEI of the phone, so you can't borrow someone else's that got theirs or do the promotion on a different device.

The only way I could see a workaround is to claim that your phone has been replaced through an insurance claim and call them to do it manually as they had this policy for the GearVR promotion.

I don't know if that is true for this promotion, but it may be worth asking.

It's funny, i just went back in my emails.. Since 3/8 (the original expected launch date) i have gotten 4 marketing emails from Best Buy telling me to "UPGRADE to the new Samsung Galaxy S10!!" hahaha

Would love to.......................

I feel sorry for the mods of these boards and the reps that have to answer these calls.  They get to hear how angry everyone is and REALLY can't do anything about it.  Keep in mind when you talk to these people that none of this is their fault, they just get put in the line of fire by much higher ups who actually are responsible for the issues. 

Don’t take anything out of them…

I contacted them through the shop app and got an instant reply with the above statements. I then took a screenshot of their replies just in case bit I didnt have to wait on hold this way. Just a heads up.

Corporate Greed at its finest! They had to of known roughly how many they were going to get and just ober sold. Sad that they have now lost some very loyal customers.

REALLLLYYYY????

Just got off the phone with my local store were i pre-ordered the phone. They ONLY get shipments on Thursdays but have not gone through the truck today yet. If it is on the truck, i will get an email by 9pm.. If it’s NOT on the truck, the next possible time is next Thursday. So we are REALLY working in 1 week increments here? How does that sounds like they are "working on it"??? Can anyone else confirm that that’s correct?

I was told today that the pre-order phones are now coming as a drop shipment straight from Samsung. So therefore the days will be different than their normal truck days. I would not put money on the fact that this is the truth though.
Highlighted

This is the part that drives me NUTS. I can order the phone directly from Samsung RIGHT NOW and it will ship on Monday. If i had put in the order a few days ago, it would have shipped today... These phones are NOT on back order... they are simply NOT shipping them to Best Buy. How is this possible??? I really wish someone could explain that.

Again, there is NO WAY that Samsung is just messing with Best Buy... Someone along the line REALLY badly dropped the ball on the pre-order count or requests. If the items were on back order, i would understand.. You can't sell what you don't have.. But they DO have them and are selling them right now!!! How are they not using these devices that are clearly in a warehouse someplace to fill pre-orders?

Anyone?? Anyone? Bueller??