Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note9 FAQ

Mine is out for delivery with UPS finally.  I won't ever buy from Best Buy again.  Why preorder when you can't get it early like we are supposed too.  Samsung, AT&T and all the rest shipped them early.

Nice! I guess my one day delay in pre-order is going to cost me a few days of use. I'll keep checking but NOT holding my breath......

Don't forget to post a review/first impressions here! Smiley Happy

ahaahhahah,.... Smiley Happy Just for fun I checked the local area for availabiity:

Getting more soon
FREE Shipping: We'll notify you when it's ready to ship.
Store Pickup: Unavailable within 250 miles of The xxxxxx

Yeah, it's gonna be another week. At least. You would think BBCO and Samsung would have a better arrangement-- 14 days of preorder isn't enough time to ensure they have enough to send one to someone who's willing to spend the money. sheesh.

Shipped. Apparently from Seoul. expected UPS delivery is Tuesday. ::shakes head:: NEVER expect delivery on release day for BBCO people. There are too many topics on the forums and elsewhere--I shoulda listened. We'll perhaps the delay will ensure that they sent me the right model, color and version. Adios!

Samsung Galaxy Note9

i don't understand how i turned in my iphone 6s plus 128 gb and they just gave me $155.00 when the ad said i was supposed to get $250.00 for it....

Is this a bait and switch system? 

please someone explain this to me

Just sharing my experience (or lack thereof)

I pre-ordered in store on 8/15 for the BOGO offer on the Note 9, and am bringing over my account from another carrier to Verizon - a total of 4 lines.  I am now being told that the phones will be available between Monday and Wednesday, and will receive an email when my order is ready.  This is unacceptable, considering I pre-ordered the devices.  The delay will cause me to go into a new billing cycle with my current carrier.

Furthermore, this is not the first time I've pre-ordered something with the expectation of release/launch day availability and it has been delayed.

-Rob

You order a 512G phone(s) ? That's the issue. Limited availability. Mine wasn't even showing as shipping UNTIL release day, and when I finally got a tracking #, turns out it's coming in UPS Ground from Houston, TX. It'll be in my hands on Tuesday. They claim "We only get a limited number of phones" so have to dole them out to the pre-order people and the stores. My view is that if you PREORDER something with the expectation of a delivery date, you should get it on that date. BBCO should then limit the number of phones it sells pre-order and actually step up to deliver them.

I won't even talk about UPS Ground when they SHOULD have done overnight with Saturday Delivery. Too costly I'm sure.

Lesson: Never, EVER pre-order anything from BestBuy with the expectation of release day delivery. goto the phone store, directly from Samsung, whatever.

Pre-Ordered Blue 512gb Verizon on 10-Aug and best estimant is I might get it by 31-Aug. Talked to a rep at the store and they said they have not had any 512s show up to any of the stores in the area. 

What is the point of pre-ordering (especially day one) if you have to wait weeks to get it? I had similar happen when the Note7 came out but at least one of the other local BB stores had them in stock and I was able to pick it up there.

It's a "we're at the mercy of Samsung and whatever they send us" thing. Mine is supposed to show on Tues. Blue 512. They really don't care--they know canceling an order is darn near impossible. I ordered some computer parts before Christmas last year--found out they couldn't ship in time for Christmas, was lucky enough to find them in stock around town (3 different stores) but couldn't cancel. Finally got them to take care of it by the end of February.... they wanted me to accept shipment and then return the unopened goods to the store. And keep my (in this case) $500+ in their pocket for as long as they could. Unless you are 100% sure of what you want to order, don't order it from BBCO. It's a nightmare to change or cancel an order. <br><br>Good Luck. I hope it ships soon and you get by 31st!

You pre ordered on the 10th and they r just now shipping it. I preordered on 18th, customer service said mine will ship out this week.