Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: S9 | S9+ FAQ

@jesmann this is all messed up and makes no sense why it wouldn't ship from somewhere closer to you.
Highlighted

@mrssuccessful2 yeah I completely agree.  The other order in forever error of action required is being done from a store in California and they ship UPS Ground.  Did I mention I'm near St Louis MISSOURI so California makes complete sense.  That's a usual 3 Day shipping time frame so even if by some miracle the error gets fixed and it shops and actually gets picked up by ups (unlike my other order) today it still won't be delivered until at least Monday.  So much for get it by Friday March 16th.

Highlighted

@jesmann yeah they shipped mine from Texas UPS Ground to San Diego (where I live). It's supposed to get here by Friday but no idea why it's ground from Texas!
Highlighted

I just got off the phone checking status on my first order that was supposed to ship yesterday and apparently it is LOST 😢😢😢😢😢😢 The second order is still in error status.  The rep was much nicer but all we can do about the first order is see if it turns up with ups before Friday because they can't do anything about the lost order until out of preorder status

Highlighted

@jesmann ohh noo. Thats sooo messed up. Im getting nervous i really hope i get an update on status tomorrow about my phone because its still in "pre-order" status
Highlighted

@mrssuccessful2 I don't think in store pickup orders will update until tonight or tomorrow 

Highlighted

@jesmann i hope so im soo ready lol but i hope your package shows up
Highlighted

I ordered for in store pickup. My credit card had the new (2nd) charge show up this morning. I stopped by the store and asked about the pre-orders and was assured they wouldn't be released before Friday and that an email WOULD go out when they were ready for pickup.

Next time I definitely won't pre-order from Best Buy as this is the first time I haven't received a pre-order earlier than the release date. No point in pre-ordering if you don't receive it till the release day.
Highlighted

Still couldnt tell me anything on when it would ship so i cancelled. I will just see if I can find one in store on Friday. Oh well. 

Highlighted

Glad I pre-ordered it in store with pickup in store.

I figure, when the phone comes in, they will let me know and I will pick it up.

Whenever that happens, it happens.

Silly to complain really.