Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S9 | S9+ FAQ

@chadb2448 it's definitely a first world problem. We'll all get our phones eventually. Best Buy gave us a discount, can't ignore that and it's pointless to complain. If it's not worth it to save a couple bucks, there's plenty of posts telling people who shipped early. With that said, hey in the end its tech Christmas. People are excited and they're venting because Christmas day may be coming late and at the end of the day they spent (or will spend) some serious cash for their present. Let em vent. We'll all be happily moving on to something else in a week or so. The anticipation is the fun part!

@jesmann sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like a mess with your phones. Hoping they get it sorted out soon! 😔

Thanks @Jimwarrick after 31 hours of missing the first order suddenly got an origin scan and a new delivery date of Friday but no movement yet.  So hopefully it's going to process.  The second order is still action required and in a hold.

@Jimwarrick I'm just nervous as can be with this order it had just the origin scan but still no arrival scan at the local ups in Tulsa or departure from there yet. It's only been a few hours but the manager at the store told Mobile support they gave it to ups yesterday

@jesmann sorry buddy, I hope UPS finds it soon!

My status changed to preparing this morning!!

Same here

Mine showed preparing yesterday morning, and went to shipped yesterday evening.  However, delivery date is Monday, March 19.  I thought they were supposed to be delivered by Friday, March 16?

My order for In-store pickup went from "Processing" to "Preparing" this morning, but I just got a text saying there was an issue with my order. The order still says "Preparing"?

Samsung Galaxy S9+ still preparing..guaranteed delivery tomorrow by best buy?

I placed an order for the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9+ early yesterday afternoon. I made sure to check the delivery date before placing the order and it was guranteed 3/16 (tomorrow), so I went ahead and placed the order. The money has been pre authorized already for the full amount. It's been in preparing status since I placed it yesterday afternoon. What's going on am I going to get it tomrrow or do I need to cancel it?