Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S22 Ultra delay ----- AGENTS PRETENDING TO BE SUPERVISOR THREATNING TO CANCEL ORDER

Same situation here.   They cancel your order if you contact them a couple times for an update because it is "inconvenient" for them.

Well folks, BBY has a very healthty return policy with many items that do not have a restocking free.

I heard somehwere about a group of frustrated customers who connected online and started buying stuff from some store, paid cash at the store and returned opened. only those items that do not have a restocking fee.  I heard that this group grew and grew and grew and some local best buys were spending most of their time processing returns

these groups bought mostly best buyt's own in house brand Insignia, Rocketfish, Dynex, Platinum and Modal and returned "in excellent condition"

There were sometimes "buying sprees" and "return sprees" conducted by groups of customers

Re: S22 Ultra delay

Still no phones yet. This is crazy and the fact that they can't even give us an update is even more crazy. Best buy should be giving us all at least a 100 dollar gift card for the inconvenience or let us all keep the 200 dollar gift cards even if we cancel our orders. I can't even get my gift cards for the two S22 ultras I pre-ordered until I get the phones at my local store since I ordered online.

I would have hoped for better communication from Best Buy, but since the phone I ordered has a 3/25 expected ship date on Samsung's page, I'm gonna give Best Buy the benefit of the doubt until then.

you will be waiting for a long time.

i told the agent to refund my money NOW and it is now finally refunded.  They wanted to give me a $100 gift card for sitting on my money for over a month and providing the worst possible customer service.

I told them they can take the $100 and shove it .

Ordered exact same item from Amazon and it is going to be delivered TOMORROW.

No more wasting time with these yahoos at BestBuy

Best Buy built a retail empire selling TVs and laptops. But today, their incompetence has meant that they are just a showroom for the likes of Amazon and Walmart.

The future of Best Buy: Selling at-home gyms, e-bikes and grills. 

They should stick to being a brick and mortar store and some day go the same way as "Future shop" and "Fry's" and others like them. Remember those stores?

They should leave electronics and ecommerce to the big boys.

Ordered mine (phantom white 256 GB) Feb. 14. I contacted BBY on the chat of their website and they told me that they would have it by March 8. March 8, status changed to Preparing. Shipped March 9 and got it today. I also have the $200 gift card. I wisth the same for all you guys. For sure it was stressful to wait.

Delphine972 Thanks for sharing, I can only hope that I get mine soon as well.

Lucky i hope best buy gets mine in

I picked up my phone yesterday, Galaxy S22 Ultra (512GB, Unlocked, Black).  So it took exactly one month.

Were you notified by email that your phone was available for pick up?

I order the 1tb. So some how I feel like imma be wating for ever. But everyone that has one... foes it really get super hot? That's what the YouTube reviewers are saying that. The phone gets super hot when u take 4k video or play games. Which is basically what I want it for