Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S22 Ultra delay

It appears bestbuy is prioritizing ship to home orders over in store pickup (something strange) instead of prioritizing by order date. I did the same (switched to ship to home) yesterday and today got the mail that its coming Saturday and also received and activated the $200 credit. I should find that representative who told me that store pickup orders are faster than ship to home. Having said that, I also read on this thread that someone ordered using ship to home which showed them 3 days estimate but even after 2 weeks they heard nothing and eventually their order got cancelled. So, looks like even ship to home is also not that reliable. Do at your own risk Smiley Happy

Well I just got an email that my wife's pre order finally came into local best buy store. I ordered her the S22 ultra green 256gb. Best buy cancelled my S22 ultra white 512gb and said they can't fulfill my order and they gave me a $100 gift card. So I ended up ordering my S22 ultra white 512gb from Samsungs website and it's supposed to be at my house by the 25th of this month. Hopefully I get it.

Just recieved my 512BlackUltra after changing to home delivery after seeing it mentioned in this forum on 3/16. I'm doing the data trasfer right now. 

God it worked for you ..

Ordered the 512 Ultra Black as well but. Mine will not let me change to Ship to home. The box is still grey. Guess I am stuck waiting.

@wmcnair18 - Thats another anomaly I have noticed, this option comes and goes at various times during the day. So, I would suggest keep checking at different times over a couple of days.

@ wmcnair18 If you go into a store they can modify your order for home delivery. When I went in a few days ago the Unlocked Blacks were available for home delivery in their system. Hope this helps.

I made an order of 2 Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Burgundy and Phantom Black. on February 17. The Phantom Black was shipped as of March 1 and Burgundy was shipped on March 2 and was just delivered on March 14. I've contact Best Buy Customer Service via phone and chat and receive multiple different information for the shipping information for the phantom black, see below:

- 1st representative promised the item will be delilvered same day when i called initially on 14 March

- 2nd representative said the shipment was already delivered.

- 3rd representative said the item is currently on the way

- 4th representative said item is still with the manafactuerer

- 5th representative said item will be shipped in 24 hours.

- 6th represenative is on my private message here and telling me to 48 hours for the shipping information update on March 20.

Not sure why they are able to keep telling customers these false information and the only fact is that the item was never shipped. Still no shipping information till this day.

Link to BBB, I suggest anyone with ongoing issues fill this out, I’m going to too.

https://www.bbb.org/us/mn/minneapolis/profile/electronic-equipment-dealers/best-buy-stores-lp-us-hea...

Update!

So Jakoma BBY just messaged me back that they cancelled the shipment and now is asking me to redo a new payment for the phone with a new estimated delivery of end of April now due to my "unique situation".

Basically, added more inconvenience to their customer by cancelling their order, having the customers to redo the whole payment process again and have them wait longer from the initally March 29 "delivered by date".

Thank you Best Buy.