Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S22 Ultra delay

Yes Bobg11.  I got an email and a text.  I had been checking my order online everday and it just said In Progress.  Yesterday morning I noticed that the status had changed to Preparing.  At 9:02am I got an email and text saying your order is ready.

Highlighted

Did the make pick up change to grey? Both mine are now grey. The make pick up change was blue yesterday. I hope this means they are getting it ready

Yes Barryjasmine90 the "Make Pickup Changes" was greyed out and the status said "Preparing".  I wrote earlier that it took one month, but I was thinking about the pre-order date.  The phone was only two weeks late from the original pickup date.

I wonder if it makes sense now to update the preorder from Pickup to Ship it instead ? The Ship it instead is showing me a delivery date in March while with the pickup option, the stores have no idea when will they get it.

My friend order hers when it said 3 days to ship to her. And it's been 2 weeks for her. So I wouldn't trust that

Hello Everyone I pre ordered mine on February 18th last month and still waiting for my Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra phantom burgundy 256GB originally am supposed to pick it up but the order was just standing in progress limbo so I switched it to shipping best buy email me on Thursday saying that they're working on shipping my order between March 11th to 14th it's unlikely they said that if the phone is not available by March 24 they will issue me a refund meanwhile I have already used the $200 gift card they gave me am thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra phantom black 128GB it's now available in Best Buy stores stores so that's my pre order story from Best Buy

It's interesting that you got your $200 credit before you got the phone. On my preorder it says, I will receieve the digital credit only after I pickup the phone.

This reply is to Sushiv in regards to pre ordering the Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra phantom burgundy 256GB from Best Buy okay I received my $200 promo gift card because I pre ordered it directly in store hope this helps

I dont see "Make Pick Up Changes" on my status, mines says "Cancel and Support Options", one blue and one in gray, is that the same thing? Also, has anyone received the Green or Burgundy, I only see that people seem to have received the Black. I also received my $200 Gift card the same day I pre-ordered in-store, and the rep on that day told me Best Buy would only be ordering the 128GB version in stores for normal day to day sales. I ordered the Green 256GB to be shipped to my home.

I called Best Buy customer service to physically changed the status from store pick up to shipping and no I haven't received my phone yet ordered the phantom burgundy s22 ultra still waiting they email me say that they're working on shipping it on the 14th it's unlikely if I don't receive my order by March 24 they will issue me a refund