Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S22 Ultra delay

Best Buy customer service has been non existent, but Samsung totally dropped the ball on this launch. If I don't get this phone very soon, will probably making the transition to iPhone and definitely will get it anywhere but Best Buy!

I am thinking this as well. I can get the iPhone 13 pro max 1tb. For cheaper then what I paid for this phone. Smiley Sad really wish it be ready

I ordered a black 256gb Ultra from Samsung.com on Monday and it will arrive today! Just putting that out there. Go to Samsung directly!

This was after I decided to cancel my best buy pre-order. Had enough and the $200 gift card doesn't even matter anymore. Lol. Jump ahead before best buy cancelled on there own.

And how quickly did u get ur money back? As I have 1711 into this order. I don't want a lower then 512gb! And I don't have another 1711$ to put into waiting on a phone

I didn't pay up front. Paying monthly through Verizon. Just had to pay taxes and best buy didn't charge until it was picked up. So no cost or refund since it was never picked up.
Highlighted

Me and my wife bought the S22 Ultra green 256GB (Verizon) and the S22 Ultra 512GB White (Verizon) on February 9th online. The pick up date was supposed to be March 1st. But now it's stuck at order delayed. My local best buy has no eta when they will get the phones. This is hands down the worst pre-order I've ever seen. I can't do it through Samsung since they don't show the pixel 6 pro for a trade in plus their dates for our phones are next month. I prefer to get my phones through best buy if I'm trading in a device. Because if I trade in a phone for 500 bucks, it goes straight to the device right away were as Verizon will spread that 500 over 24 months or however long you finance the phone for.

Yes I'm also with Verizon and am in a similar boat. If someone from Best Buy would at least give some sort of assurance on these orders, I think they could dissipate some of the customer frustration. My fear is a week, 2 weeks from now getting a notification from Best Buy saying my order is canceled.

Nope no update. And even samsung is claiming they are in stock. So this is for sure a best buy issue. As I've called smasung 3 times and they all have said the same thing. Most colors that aren't the exclusive are in stock

Re: S22 Ultra delay ----- AGENTS PRETENDING TO BE SUPERVISOR THREATNING TO CANCEL ORDER

The BBY joke show about the S22 is getting worse. Scripited responses, threats to cancel the order etc etc etc

When you ask to talk to a supervisor, the SAME person comes back pretending to be a supervisor. The screen name remains the same yet the person claims to be a supervisor. Must be extremely low IQ to think they are fooling a customer.

512 G S22utra preorder was $100 off or get 512G for the price of 256G which was $1299. Plus $200 gift card.

Agent pretends to come back as supervisor which is super shady and dishonest. Now they decided to first lie and lie and now bully and cancel the order after 1 month and want to throw a $100 gift card at me.

I told the agent to take their $100 and shove it. I am not angry at the agent. They are just enforcing Best Buy's

incompetent ridiculous policy and have no say over anything.

Best buy was getting slightly better. Remember the days when they were nothing but a showroom for Amazon where people touched and felt the items at Best Buy and ended up buying at Amazon because BBY was so bad? Well, these clowns are once again going back to the same level of incompetence.