Add Product

Search Results:

Re: S22 Ultra delay

Dang. Congrats. Must be nice. Did you receive an email or did it just show up?
Anonymous

I did recieved an email notification that it is shipped  ( I mentioned it on the previous post) but it was delayed in shipment also 2 days by FedEx that's not bestbuy fault 

Highlighted

I'm about ready to cancel!!! For 1711$ it should have been here by now. I order the 1tb! And they keep saying oh its on its way to the store. I've never heard of something taking 2 weeks to be delivered to a store. The store says they " speed up the process" but really for that much money I could have been had a different phone. I have the note 20 ultra and they only offer me 450$ to trade it in. And it's brand new condition! My friend order hers off amazing the same day I did and get hers a week ago. While I'm over here like huh case came in, screen protector, glass screen protector, charger block . No phone. Will I get my money back with In the next few days if I cancel? As I am still waiting on the 35 from a gift card I wanted back on Feb 3 for my daughter's bday. 1711$ isn't a joke. Yet I get email after email saying your item is back in stocks. Yet huh were is mine. (I put a notice to see if they are still selling the s22 ultra) and they are. Last week it said order in the next 11 hrs get it March 2 now its magically not available. This is beyond annoying. If it can't be filled do not sell it. Or make it very clear that u will not get it any time soon. My note 20 ultra is a beast and so idk if I really want this phone anymore! As it's been out 8 days and no one seems to be able to tell me why I haven't got mine yet. I mean it's now saying save 100$ order now. I didn't save 100$. This is so beyond frustrating. Could have been had the z fold 3. I Talk to a cs person and ask why the 512gb one says deliver In 2 days. I'm like so if I cancel can I get that one. He said it doesn't hurt to try. But that there is a delay between the manufacture and there warehouse . Lol so ur advertising u will get it in 2 days yet u don't have them lol he hung up on me!!! I see why people say do not shop best buy. This is my last time buying from them! As I don't feel I should shop at a place that doesn't back what they are saying or that hangs up on someone when they point out that flaw! People pay good money to get an item. No be sitting in limbo.

S22 plus delay - threatening to cancel order

I pre ordered a 256Gb s22+ at a best buy store. It was supposed to ship Feb 25th, but the status says it's delayed ever since. The status page also says "if your item isn't available by Thu, March 10, we'll issue a refund."

I don't want the order to be canceled, I paid off my original phone and bought another one to make use of the ATT trade in offer. Waited for a month and now they threaten to cancel, I don't know what I can do to prevent it.

Anonymous

Man! Its really challenging times nowadays. I remember the time when u could just walk over to the bestbuy store on release day and pickup the device. Thats how i did since my past three note devices i bought from bestbuy. Only reason i would shop at bestbuy is their replacement/lost warranty other than that i would've stuck to the samsung warranty. But these are difficult times and nothing is available from GPUs/Playstations/Nintendos or Google pixel 6 device (at bestbuy store)..its just horrible. SO idk ..if you can wait its a great device and do care about geeksquad warranty then keep it but if you don't then try elsewhere who has it in stock bc even Samsung is announcing massive delays til April for this device.

I wouldn't mind waiting. But ever time I've ask them about it. They say a different date. I'd take a simple we aren't sure yet. I keep getting we will put a rush on it. One cs person told me they were just waiting on the truck from the warehouse to the store. Yesterday the lady at rhe store said there waiting on the manufacture. Which again I'm ok with if they had just told me this. Instead of saying Thursday or Saturday at the latest. The lady at best buy was very helpful though. She said even people who pre-order it way back on Feb 9th still haven't got there 1tb. So I'm just let it sit. I have to wait till July to get my stream dock. So guess maybe I'll get them all at rhe same time. Though I am annoy that the samsung flip 3 (selling for way way less then my note 20 ultra) gets a higher trade in value.. I got 450 for trade in Value. So I won't be trading it in. I'll sell it on swappa or something. I paid full retail In Nov for this phone. No way am I taking that massive a loss on it.

S22 Ultra Delay - Order to be cancelled on 3/11 by Best Buy

I preordered the Samsung S22 Ultra (512gb) on 2/11/22 & received an email stating that order was delayed & will be cancelled on 3/11/22.  I've waited this long & don't want the order to be cancelled but Best Buy can't seem to figure out how to extend the order past the cancellation date.  

I initally used the chat on the Best Buy website & the CS agent told me there was nothing he can do to help me out and I should call the Best Buy store I purchased the phone at.  When I called the local #, they just directly route you to a national call center & that CS agent told me I need to personally go into a store.  When I went to the store on 3/3, the staff to told me they couldn't figure out why my order would be cancelled & how to extend the receipt date past 3/11/22.  The guy who was helping me out told me that he would talk to a manager to get it fixed or to honor the deal that I initially received if the order does cancelled.  He promised to follow up with me via email or phone but I still have not heard back from anyone.

Pretty frustrating that nobody in Best Buy seems to know how to fix this issue.

Re: S22 Ultra Delay - Order to be cancelled on 3/11 by Best Buy

I am on the same boat, they're threatening to cancel on March 10th. Best Buy agents are of no help. This is one of the worst customer service ever. I made a BBB complaint regarding this, hoping for the best.

Re: S22 plus delay - threatening to cancel order

Best Buy Moderator - any response?

S22 ultra delays

I pre-ordered an s22 ultra early in February.

Has anyone received any information on the delays? I have been trying to get at least an ETA as I know several other people who did not pre order and were able to pick up phones in a store. I'm further worried as I'm going out of state for work in a few weeks and won't be available to pick anything up.