Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Photo stick for Android phone

I want to get a photo stick for my Android smart phone but don't know which product to purchase. Any thoughts?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Photo stick for Android phone

I don't think it really matters to much.  They really are just jump drives that have either USB C, lightning,  or mini USB connectors. 

Best Buy carries a good selection of PNY and SanDisk drives that should work just fine.

If your intent though is to transfer to a computer you would want to look to a drive that has both connectors.  Or simply transfer direct with a cable. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Do all of them have the correct connectors to work with my phone?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

No.  You will need to know what connector your phone has and then buy the one that has that connector. 

My phone for example has a USB C connector and so does my computer

So I would get this

Are you intending to hook it to a computer?

If you don't know what kind of drive your phone will accept let us know what phone you have

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

All I know is it is an Android smart phone Moto, I was going to get one photo stick for my computer which runs on Windows 7 and one for my phone. But I would love to get one stick that would work for both. I'm kind of technically challenged so I wanted one that when you plug it in it searches for photos automatically and copies them.
Highlighted

It is typeM266C. Model XT1687
Highlighted

Search online and based on the reviews buy one product which suits your requirements.

Highlighted

Thanks. I found one that has the correct connections for my phone and computer